50. Lots of Laughter

They started asking Suga about the tour, the ARMYs reactions, the pranks the band played... they couldn't stop with all the questions! It was so good to see them bonding like this. But then Jungkook asked me as spontaneously and casually as he always is

— "Bella, Noona... can I call you Noona?" — and before I could answer he kept on talking. — "Are you really a therapist? How's life in Mexico? Do you live near a beach? Are you good with spicy food? Do you like chilpoti?"

We all laughed and RM told him to hush down

— "Chi-po-tle. Yes you can call me Noona. Yes, I'm a real therapist. Life in Mexico is wonderful, it's a very pretty country. No, I live in Monterrey, the second-largest city of the country, and it's not near any beach. Yes I love spicy food, Mexican cuisine is delicious! Someday I will treat you all with some pozole, my favorite dish, I'll cook just for you!"

— Aaghh Bella, you have never cooked for me! How come I didn't know you are a good cook?" — Yoongi's jealousy everyone!

— "Oh Babe, I'll cook for you soon."

The evening went just perfect! We laughed a lot; Jimin had a couple of his adorable laugh rolls on the floor, RM told me stories about Yoongi, and JK just kept asking me a lot of questions about anything and everything. JK is such a sweet boy! He's so natural with no filters, he's so unique!

— "You eat funny." — His big Bambi eyes kept looking at me. — "Can I see your tattoos?" — and there it was... a Jimin-laughing roll.

— "Huh? Why do I eat funny? My tattoos? Huuuh?! — I spitted out my drink because I couldn't hold my laugh.

— "You're like Taehyung, the left-handed thingy. And you don't slurp your noodles. How can you not slurp the noodles?" — now we were all laughing! — "So, can I see your tattoos? Yoongi said you had cool tattoos, but when I asked him to send some pics he yelled at me."

— "JK! Do you want to get beaten up?" — that was a first, a feisty Yoongi.

— "Ani ani... even though you can't beat me up."

Still laughing, I turned around to show him my back first.

— "Look, these are my tattoos." — I explained them to him.

— "Wooaaah, Nabi! they're pretty!"— looks like he'll be calling me Nabi, too.

Then I opened my blouse a bit to show him my tattoo above my breast.

— "And this one is for my daughter." — JK couldn't stop blushing when he was looking at my tattoo... or at my breast. Whoopsie!

— "Dongsaeng!! Really?"

— "Agh... sorry Bella, pretty girls make me nervous. Aishhh! I need to shut up now."

— "Well, good thing good-looking boys don't make me nervous, otherwise I would be a wreck with you 4, specially you." — I winked at him.

— "Aish!" — he hid his pretty face on RM's shoulder.

Yoongi was about to kill him with his look, Jimin and I were bursting into laughter, and RM was patting JK's head.