88. Behind The Amygdala Door

Tears and all, I ran as fast as I could to be there for Yoongi behind his last stage. As soon as I saw him, I ran into his arms and we both embraced into a beautiful hug.

— "Babe! You were incredible! I can't stop crying! You... I'm... my God!"

— "Nae Nabi! It was amazing! I feel so overwhelmed in a good way!"

We couldn't stop kissing and smiling! He let me down from our hug and we started walking to his dressing room to grab his things.

— "I need to go to the studio to turn on my final Live of the tour, then we'll meet the guys for some drinks, ok? If you want to go ahead and meet them while I'm on Live it's ok too."

— "Are you kidding me? I'll go with you and wait till you're done talking to ARMY, then we'll go and meet your brothers. There's no way I'm leaving your side."

— "Thank you, Bella, to have you with me takes me to another level of joy. I'll make a short Live, I don't think I can handle a long farewell. Also, there's something else I haven't told you, and I need this time alone with you to tell you."

I felt my heart crumble a bit, I already had an idea about what it was. It felt like the Busan concert vibe, and it wasn't a good vibe.

— "Sure Love, we can talk during the drive, right?"

Once in the car he rested his head on my shoulder and grabbed my hand as he started to speak softly.

— "Nae Nabi, this is probably going to be my last Live before my enlistment, tomorrow the company is going to release the announcement through Weverse. We thought it was better to move forward with my enlistment now before Taehyung's album was released. I first had planned to start the process a couple of weeks from now, but with Taehyung's album coming out, I can't take the attention away from him during his promotional schedule. I'm sorry I couldn't tell you before, but it is one of those things that we're not even allowed to share with our family."

I KNEW IT!! The company has everything so perfectly planned, just like Jin's announcement right after the Busan concert. I felt how my heart broke into a million pieces, and I tried to stop the tears from showing.

— "It's ok Babe, I totally understand. Even though we have talked about this day to come, well, I guess we didn't talk about many details. But I understand why it has to be now, don't worry, I'm fine."

— "I don't like keeping you in the dark when it comes to my enlistment, and I hate to think about all you've been through for me, leaving your world behind to come to be in my world, just to come and live uncertain times about all this. But, I can tell you about what's going to happen with my service as soon as I get the official form; it seems that I will be a public server after all, it's the safest way to proceed. I still want to give it a try with the active service though, but that all depends on my physical evaluation. I hope you understand, I promise I won't keep you in the dark anymore."

He hugged me, kissed me on my temple, and started to explain to me the process and conditions of his MS if he was to be a public server, or an active military element. We talked about the pros and cons of both types of service, and about how our relationship could be. I cuddled in his arms, trying to process all this the best I could. But, I know that no matter what type of service he will have to comply with, in the end, I was the one that decided to be here, and I will live up to my decision.

I watched his Live on my phone outside the studio, and he seemed so at ease with everything, he's amazing! His state of mind was so calmed, he looked so satisfied with everything, and his smile was always so beautiful, his look so full of gratitude and love. I truly admire his beautiful soul and heart, that's what made me fall so in love with him.

By the way, I've always disliked the "Yoongi marry me" comments. When they started they were funny, but they became too much too soon, like a bad joke you feel forced upon you causing an awkward reaction. So, as of today... I hate them on another level, they're so annoying, and not just for me, we've all heard other members comment about them during their Lives and about how they don't feel them funny anymore. Anyway, of course, such a stupid comment couldn't miss this live... Ugghhh! And it just did have to show up at the exact moment I took the screenshot that I wanted as a memento of this live.