74. Seoul Concerts

D1

I have no words to describe all the energy Yoongi had on stage, he's so fucking hot when he performs! His sore throat suddenly disappeared after almost two weeks of feeling pain and even coughing during shows. But this day... Man! Did he deliver! I was so mesmerized by him, his coarse voice when he asked ARMYs to "Make some noise", his hair whipping all around, all his body language... Fuck! He's such a tease! I would jump him right there... no regrets. Every time I heard any girl shout things to him gave me some need to brag about us; obviously, I didn't... but it sure would have felt awesome to brag about us.

We went home directly after the concert, I really needed to get some AgustD after watching him perform. So, imagine the intensity of our sex encounter... we barely made it to my door, and went wild enjoying each other.

Once we were all cuddled to sleep, Yoongi was staring at the ceiling, playing with my curls as I rested my head on his chest.

— "Jagi... can I ask you something?"

— "Mhmmm..."

— "Does it bother you if I flirt with the fans?" I mean... you know."

— "Oh Babe, of course not! You make them so happy when you look at them and laugh at what they scream, I'm so glad you do that! Why would I be bothered? I know how much ARMY means to all of you, there's no way I could interfere with that."

— "Neh, they are very important to us, we're nothing without them. Thank you Nabi."

D2

If only you could have seen how hyped Yoongi was the morning of the second concert! He looked like a little boy going to Disneyland for the first time, he wouldn't stop talking about the night and a big surprise, he told me I would finally meet Taehyung, and that JK and my sweet Jimin would be there, too.

— "Ooohhhh! Does that mean there will be Tony Montana? Jimin rapping? OMG!!" — Now I was the one excited and hyped.

— "Aish Bella! Why so excited? I can't tell you anything, you'll have to find out with the rest of ARMYs. You'll still see the boys after the concert, we'll all have dinner together, Taehyung is so excited to finally meet you."

— "Fiiiine..." — I wasn't very happy of not knowing what the surprise was about.

So, the concert started, and a super sexy Agust D performed like no other. I know I've said it before, but... fuck!! His moves, his voice, his look... God! his smirk and his freaking lip-licking every now and then. I can bet that every single ARMY had dirty dreams about Sexy-Yoongi, but... I was the only one who had them come true.

ARMY went wild when they saw the Maknae line enjoying the concert, when JK yelled Yoongi's name out, and when they couldn't stop dancing to their hyung's music

What?!! Three freaking encore concerts in August? Now I get it... Yoongi insisting I come back by the end of July, why Jimin didn't go on stage the last day, all of it made sense now. I had to bring Aby with me, there's no way I'm leaving her out.