49. Namjoon, Jungkook... and Jimin!

We left the hospital around 5:00 PM, and Yoongi looked much better.

H arranged for the boys to get to the hotel and meet us at Yoongi's suite. This get-together was totally off the media radar, and it was perfect! JK was the first to arrive.

— "Aahhh Hyung!" — He hugged and lifted up Yoongi like a little child.

— "Yaaah! Put me down!"

— "Aish Yoongi-ssi! I'm just so happy to see you! — he hugged him again, and Yoongi hugged him back with a big smile on his face.

— "Come in you little brat, let me introduce you. Bella... Jungkook... Jungkook... Bella."

— "Nice to meet you Jungkook" — I bowed to him, well, we both did.

— "Annyeonghaseyo Bella!" — he bowed a few times more. So sweet!

We went to the living room and a few minutes later RM was knocking at the door.

— "Yoongi-ah! So nice to see you hyung! How are you? H told me you were at the hospital, everything ok?"

— "Joon! Likewise! Yeah, just went for a quick 'tune-up', no big deal. Come in, let me introduce you two. Bella... Namjoon... Namjoon... Bella."

— "Aahhh Yoongi! What introduction is that?"

— "The same one I got when I got here!" — JK was yelling from the living room already digging in to some of the food.

— "What?" — Yoongi complained at RM's comment and we all laughed.

— "Nice to meet you Namjoon"

— "Annyeonghaseyo Bella, nice to finally meet you!" — we both bowed in courtesy.

I couldn't even close the door when I heard Jimin calling me out from the hallway.

— "Bellaaaa!" — he was running with his arms wide open

— "Hey there Sweetie! How are you?" — Jimin went directly to hug me with his pretty eye smile.

— "I'm great! And how are youuuu? Hhmmm? Are you enjoying the D-Day ride?" — he had his hands on my arms so I would have to look him in the face. Such a little menace!

— "Aaah Jimin-ah, now what did I tell you about MY personal agreement? Such a curious boy!"

— "Ani Bella, just a little, tell me just a little, yeees?"

— "Noooooo. Now let's come in. And please behave." — I gave him a small slap on his arm and he couldn't stop laughing.