42. Uneasiness

A/N: Again, another long chapter. I took my time writing this one because it was a huge step in my life, so bare with me my feelings, I will try to make this story a one worthy reading to the end.

————————

The day l was fearing finally arrived, it was time to fly overseas. The flight was scheduled around 1:00 AM, so that left me with no time after the concert to get my head together. Yoongi tried his best to give me some kind of reassurance that everything would be alright. It was going to be a really long flight, and we were flying to Seoul. We flew on the 19, and D-Day Movie Night was on the 20, this was going to be hard on Suga.

During the flight H and I were talking about my accommodations in Seoul, and he said they wanted to arrange a place that could be sort of permanent, at least for 3-6 months. Wait a minute, did he just say 3-6 months? He told me that HQs were searching for a place in UN Village so I could be close to Yoongi without lifting any suspicions.

Oh dear... this was getting me really anxious! Was I really about to start a new life in Seoul? How would I be able to cover my expenses? I mean, I do have money, but UN Village is a very expensive area, and life in Seoul is quite expensive too; is it possible that they are thinking of giving me a permanent job position in the company? What about my home back in Mexico? What about Lana? So many questions bumping inside my head! I mean, I did decide to go with Yoongi, but until this exact moment everything just sunk in me.

Yoongi fell asleep right away, he was really tired, so he was not aware of my conversation with H; that was a good thing for him, I didn't want him to worry about "what comes next", but... what does come next?

I believe I had my worry face on because H took my hand and started talking in a soft tone.

— "Bella, I can see you are very worried, and I understand. I guess none of us thought this out all the way through, huh?"

—"Uhmmm... you can say that. Do you really think this thing between Yoongi and I could last more than his tour? 'Cause I definitely haven't thought that far! H, I'm scared... what if we acted too impulsively? What if this gets more complicated and affects us more than it helps us? I don't know what to do!"

— "Well, I can tell you that he loves you dearly, and considers you the best thing that has happened in his love life so far. But he doesn't like to think that much ahead of his present moment, so sometimes that doesn't help him plan and truly visualize his future. However, just a while ago he told me that he wishes you will be in his future, hopefully for a long time. Hell! He even talked about grey hair, matching chairs in a garden, and grandchildren running about. And that, my sweet Bella, says a lot about him, he loves you... and that's more than enough for him."

— "And it would be more than enough for me, too!... if we were on MY side of the world... where MY life is... or was. H, I have so many fears and doubts in my head!"

— "Ok, how about this? I promise you I will do my best for both of you, especially you, to feel ok and enjoy all this. Let me take care of your accommodations as HQs are proposing; you will complete the tour as both of you wanted to from the beginning, and when the tour is over and we get back to Seoul you will still have your job with the company for as long as you wish to. Does that sound good to you? Can that ease your heart a bit? As Yoongi said, 'Let's take this one step at a time', ok?"

— "Thank you! Yes, it sounds good." — I rested my head on his shoulder for a moment, and he kept drawing circles with his thumb on my hand.

— "Ok, let's try to rest, this will be a long flight."

Yoongi woke up after a few hours so we could eat together. He wouldn't stop staring at me, smiling every time I looked his way, and would take any possible moment to kiss me on the cheek or my hand. We watched a movie, had a couple of drinks, took long naps, and repeated all the above again. We took our last nap holding hands.