32. My Sweet Yoongi

As soon as the call ended, I felt my legs shake and everything went dark on me.

I woke up on Yoongi's bed, surrounded by him, H, the hotel's doctor, and the staff's physiotherapist.

— "Bella, how are you feeling?" You fainted and scared the hell out of me."

— "I'm sorry guys, this is embarrassing."

— "No it's not, you had a traumatic event that triggered your body in a negative way. Sometimes when the adrenaline rush ends, it causes blackouts" — The doctor was talking to me. — "But your vitals are stable now, so you just need to rest, I will give you something to ease your nerves a bit, so you can get a good night's sleep. And, it looks like you will be well taken care of, so I'm sure that tomorrow you will feel just fine."

— "Thank you, thank you very much."

Everybody left, leaving us alone. And all I could think about was that now there was another person who knew about Yoongi and me: his physiotherapist.

— "Yoongi, now Woong also knows about us."

— "Aish Bella, you just had an episode and you're worried about Kyungho? Geesh! You truly are something, you know? Don't worry about him, so what if he knows, I bet that by now H already talked to him about all this 'secrecy', chill a bit."

— "Ok, I'm sorry."

— "It's ok, I just don't want you to stress out for nothing. Now, do want to eat something? I'm getting hungry, I wouldn't mind ordering a burger or something."

— "Sounds fine, and a coke please."

We had our dinner in bed, and Yoongi insisted that I should stay with him, to which I simply nodded. So, he went to the bathroom and started preparing the bathtub for me. He came back to me, tied up my hair in a ponytail, undressed me carefully, and carried me to the tub. He started scrubbing very gently my back, neck, then my arms, chest, belly, legs, all of me. It felt so good! And all the time he was humming a sweet melody that I'd never heard before.

I was being taken care of by Yoongi, just as he promised Mimi.