86. Agust D: The Final

D1: Burn it!

The concert was everything everybody was expecting, and more! Jungkook's appearance to sing "Burn It" indeed burned the stage up! It was so cute to see him get a bit of stage fright, I guess it was because it's been some time since he was in front of thousands of ARMYs. I love that boy!

At the end of the concert, once we were back at Yoongi's, he told me he was feeling burned out again, just like in the middle of his tour. He's definitely getting really tired, and his throat is already feeling the consequences. I pampered him with some nice tea of special herbs and cuddled him till he fell asleep.

D2: Tony Montana!

Yoongi felt bad because he felt he wasn't going to be able to give his best during this concert, his throat was in really bad condition, and he even had a fever during the day. Before it was time to go on stage I told him that fans would enjoy the show no matter what, they would understand if he skipped a line or two because of his throat.

— "Nabi, it's just that... you know how important these three concerts are for me, for ARMY, I need to give my best but I'm not at my fullest, and that is consuming me inside." — he dropped himself on the couch with a big 'aaaiish!'.

I texted Jimin asking him to come by Yoongi's dressing room for a moment to pep talk him a bit. Once I stepped back inside the room I saw a different Yoongi, ready to slip into his Agust D mode, hugging Jimin as he told him

— "See you on stage Jimin-ah, let's drive ARMY crazy."

— "Ready to blow the roof Babe?" — I wrapped my hands around his neck as I gave him small kisses all over his cheeks.

— "Neh, this is going to be a good night, too. ARMYs are going to flip over when Tony Montana starts playing."

Jimin couldn't stop talking about this since before I left for Mexico, he said he needed to practice a lot his rapping because he had sung Tony Montana only once on stage before, and since they changed some of the lyrics he was afraid he would mess up. He gets a little overwhelmed when it comes to performing, his perfectionism doesn't give him a break and that can stress him out more than it should.

Once Yoongi stepped on stage the screams were heard and I could see him charge himself with ARMY energy. The concert was going great and he was so happy after Tony Montana.

Jimin's performance was great!! As handsome and sexy with a sweet look... Damn Jimin-ssi, that's a dangerous combination!! His message to ARMYs was another level of speaking from the heart, and it was perfect! I felt bad I couldn't sit with him for the rest of the concert, but we all had strict orders that none of us could be seen together during the concerts, I mean, unfortunately, some media people were starting to notice me around the boys, so I had to keep a low profile for a while. We got together at my place though, after the concert, and had a great evening.

D3: Strange!

Suga woke up feeling a bit better, but extremely nervous.

— "Good morning Love, feeling better?"

— "Neh, I needed you and the way you take care of me to be better, thank you Nae Nabi." — he gave me a big hug as he sighed. — "Bella, could you do me a little favor?"

— "Sure Babe, anything."

— "Could you be waiting for me right there backstage when I step down?"

— "Sure Love, everything ok?" — I noticed him kinda anxious.

— "Well... I didn't tell you everything about today's concert, I'm ending it differently from the rest, and I'm already feeling overwhelmed about it. Nobody knows about this ending, sorry I can't tell you more."

— "It's ok Babe, don't need to tell me, you know I'm here no matter what."

(Time skip to the concert)

I finally got the chance to meet Hoseok and Seokjin! H arranged for me to greet them in the green room once they got to the dome, and I could spend some time with them. Hoseok as bright as always kept asking me questions about Yoongi and me. On the other hand was Jin, as shy as always around new people, he only laughed at Hoseok's questions. He did tell me that he was very happy for us and that I should expect his dad jokes about us soon. By the way, he is a thousand times more handsome in person; besides, this whole military service thing has him with such a look... gorgeous!

Watching Suga and RM rap together with such raw feelings gave me the chills, I love their style, and the way they flow together... and knowing this was Yoongi's last time sharing the stage with each one of them made me understand his anxiety about the day; so I decided to wait for him every time he went down stage, not only at the end, however...

... little did I know all the feelings and emotions that were going to explode with this concert.