77. We're Family Pt. 2

Tuesday Evening

We met with the boys, all four of them, and we went to a restaurant with a private area just for us. Yoongi was getting tired of all this hiding and extra care we had to take, but I told him that we didn't need any kind of scandal right now, especially with all the MS thing about to happen. I reassured him that I was fine with how things had to be conducted for the time being and that I knew there was going to be a day when we could go out free of any prejudice or fear.

The boys treated me like their eldest sister, It was priceless to have formed such a nice bond among us, they truly are magical human beings with hearts and souls of gold. We talked like we were friends forever and they kept annoying Yoongi with words of love, especially Jimin... that boy is such a tease, I love him! During the evening, he came to sit next to me and gave me "the talk" about how to take care of Yoongi's heart.

— "Bella, you know I love you, right? — he said in his pretty voice. -- "But you also know that, just like you, there is nothing in the world more important to me than my brothers... so, I think we need to have 'The Talk' about my Yoongi-ssi, I know him better than the rest, and I want to share what I know with you."

— "Mhmm.."

— "His heart is one of the purest I've ever met, despite all the hardships and hate he has been through he remains pure. But he has been through very dark moments, he has felt hate towards many, and he has felt a lot of guilt afterward. We went through many hard times together and that's why he usually 'blocks' any feelings. But with you, my beautiful Bella, I've seen my Hyung melt his heart away in yours, he has let his guard down; don't get me wrong, I'm really happy to see that glow in his eyes, that sense of safety and comfort... and I don't want him to lose any of it."

— "Neh, I understand Jimin-ssi."

— "Bella, what I want you to know is that even if I love you dearly... I love him more." — his voice got deep, and his sweet face turned into a serious one. — "What I mean with this is... you hurt him with no reason and I will come after you. I understand that relationships can end, mutual feelings involved, but you hurt his heart without him causing any harm to you... I will protect my Hyung no matter what, I promise you. However, if my Hyung ever dares to make you shed a tear for being stubborn or stupid, then I promise you that he will get what he deserves."

— "Thank you Jimin-ssi, I promise I will never hurt him, and I'm sure he would never hurt me in any way."

Yoongi saw Jimin talking to me, but he let him be, somehow he knew Jimin wanted to talk to me in a brotherly protective way. But as soon as he saw us smile and hug he came to sit next to me again.

— "Everything ok Jagi?" — he kissed my forehead as he put his arms around my shoulders. — "What did my little brat want to talk to you about, hmmm?"

— "Nothing serious, just giving me a head up, and some small talk about my trip to Mexico... and him wanting some bottles of Mezcal." — I knew he didn't believe me, but he giggled, and when he wanted to ask me more, I randomly moved the conversation to a random topic.

— "Time for a TMI round! I'll go first!" — The boys didn't see this coming, but all agreed.

— "I was born with six fingers on my left hand." — I showed my hand with a scar on my pinky finger where my 6th finger was supposed to be.

— "What?? Woaaah! How come?" Can I see?" — I was bombed with all sorts of questions from all of them, and Yoongi was flipping my hand over to see the scar.

— "You won the round by far Bella!" — V was laughing about my TMI.

— "Oh! Also... When I was a toddler I used to fall asleep everywhere, most of the time standing up or just lying the upper part of my body on a couch or chair, leaving my legs dangling. So, one day when I was around 3 years old, I fell asleep on the couch, rolled over, and broke my left collarbone."

— "Hyung! You two are broken left-side twins!" — JK said with a big bunny smile.

— "Aish JK, that's not even a thing!"

Time ran by very quickly and it was time for goodbyes. I received the best farewell hugs ever! All of them wished me a safe trip to Mexico, and a soon return back home. JK made me promise I would text him every day, and he in return promised to have our tattoo ready; Jimin told me to keep my heart in the right place, with all of them; RM thanked me for taking such a huge leap of faith with Yoongi, and Taehyung said how sorry he was for not having more time to get to know me. They all told me that now we're family and I'm their Noona, and they hoped to see me back soon, and they all promised to take care of Yoongi until I came back.

Unexpected LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara