33. Uneasiness in the Dark

After the soothing bath Yoongi gave me, he dried me up and braided my hair so I could go to bed. He tucked me in, went to wash up, and joined me under the covers after turning off the lights.

— "How is Nae Nabi feeling? Are you better now?" — he gave me a soft kiss on my forehead and pulled me closer to his chest.

— "I'm fine now, thanks to you. I was really scared when I saw the missed calls, and everything went crazy in my mind. I'm sorry I scared you."

I remembered mentioning Sebastian, and then saying something about flying back home; I also remembered Yoongi's reactions... I knew he was hurting, I felt his uneasiness beating in his heart even though he didn't say anything.

— "Bella, can I ask you something?"

— "Mhmm"

— "I know Sebastian is the love of your life, but... do you think there will be a day when I can also be the love of your life?"

— "Yoongi... Sebastian and Esperanza do take a big space in my heart, they are a precious treasure I will always cherish, but you... Sweetie, you... you are my whole, you gave me purpose to go on, you gave me my life back... you are the love of my life."

— "Ah Naekko, thank you! Honestly, I was scared when you said you wanted to go back home to your dad; I mean, I understood your need to be with him, but I was scared you would never come back to me. I'm sorry for being selfish, but I really need you in my life. Saranghaeyo"

— "And I need you, too. Te amo."

We fell asleep in a sweet embrace that made me feel safe and loved.