84. Finally

I couldn't write anything before our flight back, I don't even know how I ran out of time and I could barely say my proper goodbyes to Aby.

— "I want to thank you, Bella, for everything you have done for me. You became my sister and taught me what it is to have a family again when I lost mine. You are a treasure in my life and I am forever grateful." — Aby started crying even though we promised we wouldn't, we got lost in time in a beautiful hug.

— "Amiga... hermana... I will miss our girls' night out, our sleepovers... Aby! How am I going to survive over there without you?! Can't you really come with me to the concerts? I know you gave me your reasons, but... can't you?" — Reality suddenly hit me like a bulldozer, and I felt like crumbling down into millions of pieces! How the hell was I going to make it without her? She has been my rock in my most difficult moments, and I was about to embark on a new journey without her!

— "Amiga, I really can't, I start my masters, I can't burn it down on the first week. And you'll be ok even if we're far away from each other, you'll always be ok. You are strong and beautiful, and you have a wonderful man to hold your hand all the way. I'll be fine, you are leaving me quite spoiled though, and our friends will take care of me. Promise me you'll never switch to Samsung so we can FaceTime any moment we need to ok?" — I couldn't help to laugh at her Samsung comment, and I hugged her once last time.

— "I love you Aby! We'll meet again soon!" — And after a last hug Iseul and I made our way to the boarding gate.

I couldn't stop shedding tears once we boarded the plane, Iseul comforted me like the true friend she is, and my heart slowly started to feel at ease. It was a long flight, a little bit over 23 hours in total, but... we are finally back here in Seoul.

I forgot to mention that I had to send Lana to Seoul through a specialized pet service. I sent her off the day before our flight and received her when I got to Incheon airport.

The last time I talked to Yoongi we agreed it was better for him not to go to pick me up me because of his busy schedule. So, once we got our luggage and went through customs we met the company's drivers, and Iseul and I went our separate ways back home. She promised to check on me the next day after we recovered from the jet lag. Jungkook called me during my ride back home, and asked me if he could be there waiting for me; our Golden Maknae is a big softie! When I got home he was already there with lunch ready and a bed, dishes, and toys for Lana.

— "Aaaaah Noona! I missed you!" — he gave me a big hug with a spin and went directly to pamper Lana. — "And who is this little fluffy thing, huh? Hello! You're so pretty, yes you are!" — his playful voice talking to Lana as she wagged her crooked tail and filled JK's face with kissy licks. — "She's so pretty! The prettiest mixed breed in the world! Aah Bella, she looks so happy! I've read that mixed breeds are the most grateful dogs, I bet she is huh?"

— "She's my little fluffy joy, the cutest puppy I could ever have!"

We small talked during lunch, he told me about his Sucwhita chapter that aired just some days ago, about his Inkigayo presentation, and his Tik-Tok mess-up, we laughed about his F-word in the explicit version of "Seven" and about all his recent lives on Weverse. We laughed until our stomachs hurt, and then, after doing the dishes together, he left me to rest for a couple of hours before meeting Yoongi.