90. Seven Together Pt. 2

— "Uhmmm... well... hello Garza Bella."

— "Hello Kim Seokjin." — I bowed to him because I wanted him to know that I will always respect his position as the boys' Hyung. — "Can I please call you Oppa?" — I asked him as I bowed again.

— "Yes, yes! Of course! Woaaah, you caught me by surprise!" — he laughed and blushed, and didn't know where to hide his red face.

— "Thank you, it means a lot to me to call you Oppa. Do you want to talk to me? Everything ok?"

—"Well, I just want to act as the oldest member that I am, it's my responsibility to care for and protect my brothers, and that means taking care of their hearts too, so... I just want to be sure you are the right person for Yoongi, I mean, I don't know you as well as Jimin and Jungkookie. Both of them are crazy for you two" — he smiled softly at me, and kept talking to me with a soft voice.

— "Jimin keeps saying that you're bright and funny, with a feisty side; he's the one that has known you the longest, and seen how Yoongi and you have grown in this relationship."

— "Me... feisty? aaaah Jimin-ah, nobody is as feisty as him!" — we both laugh because we know he's the king of feistiness.

—"Jungkookie says that you're sweet and understanding; he doesn't stop talking about you, not in a bad way, of course, he's just a little kid that gets infatuated very easily. He says that your love for Yoongi can be seen miles away." — I can't stop blushing with all the sweet things they think of me. Jin goes on

—"Namjoon admires your intelligence and accomplishments, I guess it's nice for him to be able to talk about boring things with someone who will actually pay attention to him." — he laughed at his comment, and I blushed at the fact that I'm either a geek or a boring person... I got my first Jin's dad joke. — "He says you're one of smartest women he's ever met and hopes one day you'll be able to join him visiting a museum or simply having an afternoon chat about 'cool and deep stuff'." — He kept on smiling as he spoke. — "Hoseok feels sad that us two didn't have a chance to meet you properly, and that it will be some time for us to have such a chance. He believes that your relationship will keep growing and that we will have our time with you after our MS. I'm confident about that, too!"

— "Oppa! I really hope I will have my time with you two, too! You know I will always be here for you, we can chat anytime, and I can go visit you! — I smiled at him as reassurance of what I just told him. —"As for Namjoon, well I truly admire him very much! He's a true leader, he knows exactly what to say in every situation, and I would really love to poke that brain of his, too!" — Jin nodded in appreciation and continued talking

— "Taehyung thinks you're very pretty and smart, with a good sense of fashion... he says you're our WWB." — Jin was laughing at this comment.

— "WWB?" May I ask what that is?" — I was quite confused with V's statement.

— "World Wide Beautiful! It's a tiring job, you know? but I can teach you a bit" — now I was the one blushing and Jin couldn't stop laughing. — "He says you'll have beautiful little Yoongis and Bellas once you marry our brother. Did you know that's one of the strongest dreams Taehyung has about the future? He hopes we'll stay together forever, enjoying family reunions with our children growing up together as cousins... I think Taehyung has a quirky mind, but he's not that wrong you know?"

I gave him a big smile as I blushed, but he continued

— "As for Yoongi... gosh, he's such a pabo around you! He thinks you're the most intelligent, sensitive, bright, gorgeous, funny, sexy woman in the world, and blushes every time he talks about you." — when he realized that he called me sexy, he couldn't stop blushing and waving his hands as trying to erase his comment in the air, but went on anyway.

— "The boys already told me so much about you, they truly love you and care for you two. My manager told me about how much they like you at the company, and some crew members told me about your help during the tour. Thank you very much Bella, I see a different and even more sensible Yoongi, and I'm sure it's because of you."

— "Thank you Oppa, I care very much for him, he gave light to my life again. And as for the rest of the boys, well I love them dearly, I'm there Noona, and I will do anything for them."

— "Aaaah, their Noona... that's special. They truly see you as part of our family, you know? The Maknae line is very lovable, and they're never afraid of showing their love to the rest of us, and now to you, too. You're a lucky woman because you have the unconditional love of our Maknaes and of our grandpa. I might be the eldest, but Yoongi is the grandpa... but don't worry, you'll never be the grandma of the family." — I couldn't stop laughing with Jin!

— "Oh Dear... uuuhmm... thank you Oppa, I love them in so many ways, and I already feel my love for you growing as strong as my love for them. I only want to see all of you shine in life. And as for Yoongi, well, I love him with all my heart, I think he's a genius in every single aspect of life, and his heart and soul are the purest I will ever find in this universe. I'm blessed for having my path cross his; and me being a religious person, I thank God every day for bringing him and all of you in my life."

— "Aaaaghhh Bella! Come here! May I hug you?"

— "Right now Oppa, I wouldn't like anything more than your hug."

He gave me a sweet hug and even hummed a bit

— "Mmmmm... it's nice to have a yeondangsaeng, welcome to our quirky family."

And with his words, I really felt I belonged here.