014. i think you're hot

G O O D   G I R L S,
chapter fourteen

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter fourteen

third person.

after the texts were exchanged, penelope's next a little under thirty minutes were spent not her doing homework, but instead using the time to take down a few of the posters off the walls and putting them away in her wardrobe — not ready for him to know that side of herself yet, and thinking it might push him away.

then leaving her room and going into the bathroom to wash off her face mask and quickly finishing her skincare routine. she heard her mom flicking off the light in her office, causing penelope to glanced over her shoulder at her and sending her a smile.

"i'm heading to bed now, hun," cecilia returned the smile. "don't stay up too late.."

"i won't, i'll probably go to sleep soon" she subtly shook her head as she lied. "good night mom.."

"goodnight- oh could you please get leo after school? i'll take him in the morning."

"mhm, of course."

"thank you.. good night."

"good night," penelope replied.

finishing in the bathroom while her mother turned off the rest of the downstair's lights and headed up to her own bedroom, penelope soon made her way back into her bedroom. taking one final glanced around the space before sending jonah a quick text and then taking a seat on her bed, gently patting her pet as she waited.

penelope's gaze soon moved over to her sliding door, seeing the boy let himself in and softly smiling at him as he shut it again. jonah shared a small greeting with her as he chucked his phone and keys on her desk and took a seat on the bed with her.

"oo he's fisty," jonah quickly pulled his hand away from the cat as she swiped at him.

"her name's betty," she corrected him, picking up her cat and setting her in her lap. "she's not a fan of new people.."

"she yours?"

"mhm"

"well she better start to like me.." he placed his hand on her cheek, turning her to face him and placing a kiss on her lips which only caused her face to heat up. "cause i will be stealing you."

"why?" she said in confusion, her eyes slightly dropping to her pet for a couple seconds before looking back up at him.

"like i told you yesterday, cause you're hot," he shrugged.

"why though?" she repeated. "why are you suddenly showing interest in me.."

"same reason.. i think you're hot."

"this isn't some like stupid dare?"

"nope," he shook his head one singular time. "i saw you in class, thought you were hot, and now i'm acting on it."

"okay.."

"do you think i'm hot?" a smirk appeared on his lips as he watched her look away from him, her cheek turning a heavier shade of red. "c'mon, you can admit it. you think i'm hot, don't you?"

"no," she slightly mumbled, using her hand to cover the smile forming and softly shaking her head.

"is that a smile i see," he grabbed her hand and pulled it away from her face. "why won't you agree that i'm hot?"

he received a subtle shrugged, so instead of asking the question again, he got up which scared betty and causing her to run off to her little cat nook. he moved himself to in front of penelope, running his hand through her hair and making her look up at him.

"answer me honestly, penny.."

"i don't know.."

"what about now?" he swiftly pulled his shirt off, chucking it on the floor as her eyes trailed down his abs. "hey, don't look at my dick, eyes up here. so.. now do you think i'm hot?"

"maybe.."

"that's what i thought.." his hand trailed down her body, pulling her hips forward slightly as his hand stopped there and he lent down, then connecting his lips onto her. 

her breath quickened as he continued to move his lips against her as she slowly got the rhythm down. his hand moved around to her thigh and travelling back up, slipping his thumb under her pyjama shorts.

"stop stop stop," she jumbled together as she quickly pulling away, grabbing his hand and stopping him from moving it any further up.

"not in it huh?" jonah lent down and picked his shirt up, taking a seat next to her again as he put it back on, watching shrug once again. "you seriously don't look at me and think fuck, i just wanna rip his clothes off. get down and dirty?"

"no.."

"no, okay.." he said under his breath, nodding in acceptance. "right. what do you wanna do then?"

"i don't know.. get to know you.."

"what's there to know that we don't already know about each other?" he rhetorically asked. "i'm jonah, i play football, we go to school together. you're penny, goody two-shoes, hot as fuck, works somewhere unknown."

"well there's one thing you don't know.." she slightly tilted her head.

"well where do you work then?"

"at a cafe-"

"till seven?" he furrowed.

"mhm, well it's more like a causal dinning sorta place, i don't know how to explain it.." she babbled. "what about you? do you do anything outside of school?"

"party, see hot girls, that's about all."

"mh.."

"so what else do we need to know about each other to progress things?"

"well we don't need to go all the way tonight do we?" she asked. "i kinda wanna wait a bit more.."

"i mean.. nah," he shook his head. "you're gonna make it tough for me though.."

"sorry.." penelope mumbled, her gaze dropping to her hands in her lap. "you free to go if you want.."

"yeah.." he adjusted his junk slightly. "i think i might head out then.."

"okay.."

"i'll see you.. at school."

"yeah, mhm," she nodded.

"alright," jonah quickly got up, heading across the room and grabbing his belonging off her desk, then walking towards the door whilst avoiding turning his body towards her. "see you at school."

"bye.."

her words words faded out and penelope then let out a small sigh as he didn't kiss her goodbye or even turn back to say a proper bye, he just left. which made her feel confused and like she had just messed everything up based off a singular personal choice..

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
penny :((