088. it was disrespectful

G O O D G I R L S,
chapter eighty-eight

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter eighty-eight

third person.

"shit shit shit," jude muttered to himself as he woke up to his phone ringing, instantly sitting up and grabbing his phone. reading his mothers contact, his eyes then flickered around the girl's room before letting out a sigh and answering it. "good morning.."

"where are you!" sasha raised her voice at him. "are you next door with that girl?!"

"yes.." he admitted.

"get home. now." she bluntly spoke. "and you better be nice to nana cause i sure as hell aren't taking you to school now because it'll make me late to work."

"okay.."

"now. i mean it. front door's unlocked."

"okay.." he repeated before hanging up the call, his eyes then moving over to penelope and gently rubbing biscuits thumb on her shoulder. "penny.."

"mh?" she softly groaned, already being slightly awake from his talking to his mother.

"i gotta go home, we fell asleep, mum's pissed," he chuckled.

"okay," penelope nodded with a small smile as she stayed laying there looking back at him.

"i'll text you later," he lent down and placed a quick kiss on her lips.

"have fun at school," she rolled over onto her other side as he walked around the bed.

"as long as mum doesn't murder me before i make it there," he laughed while slipping his shoes on. "you have fun at school too. bye pretty"

"bye," she replied as her cheeks blushed.

smiling at her once more, he stepped out of the room and shutting the door behind hinself. quickly making his way from the davis' backyard to his grandparents front door — wanting to avoid penelope also getting caught.

"morning.." jude softly mumbled as he walked into the dining room where the three adults were.

"get up to you room and get ready for school!" sasha scolded him, hearing him quickly agree and turn back around to walk upstairs. "and you're grounded!"

"don't be so harsh on him honey," lindsey shook her head at her daughter stood there across from them with her arms folded. "he's just being a teenager."

"he lost his chances when he fucked up back home."

"but he never done anything to the girlfriend.. he was just being a boy, getting himself in trouble as teenagers do."

"mh," she hummed.

"sash, you were pregnant at his age," gregory chimed in. "and didn't know the father.. i think him hanging out with the sweet girl next door isn't the end of the world."

"i don't want him putting her through that. that's the issue," sasha bluntly explained. "and god knows what he's doing with her when sneaking into their house.."

"he's about to be home alone for two weeks.."

"yeah, and since he met her, i'm now terrified of what he's going to get up to," she scoffed. "and you two encourage it. i only want grandkids from kat, not him, right now."

"he was bound to meet her eventually, and it's probably better it's now before we leave and not while we're gone. so why not just talk to him about being safe.."

"i'm going to be late to work, i've gotta go," she ignored her mother's suggestion.

"judey will be alright, sasha," lindsey added, watching her daughter grab her handbag off the chair and begin to wander off. "you don't need to worry."

"make sure he goes to school please."

"we will," she responded. "see you later."

"bye."

meanwhile upstairs jude had finished getting dressed before putting his shoes on and grabbing his school bag, then heading out of his room and back downstairs. setting his bag down in the hallway as he passed by to the dinning room.

"has mum left already?"

"yes," his grandmother nodded. "only minutes ago."

"okay.." he softly nodded, looking back up at the both of them. "um, i'm really sorry for sneaking out last night, it was disrespectful of me.."

"jude, it's nothing she's never done," gregory chuckled. "i don't know why she's so upset with you doing the same."

"i know why she is.." he mumbled pretty much to himself.

"and it's not like you went far either," lindsey added.

"mh.. i'm going to grab something to eat, then could i please get a lift to school? i haven't quite worked out the bus there yet- i'm working on it, but i do also think i'm gonna miss it and get there late if i leave for it now.."

"of course we can take you," she quickly agreed.

"thank you," jude smiled.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
idk if i gave mr. o'hair a name
and if i did its now changed cause
i don't can't find if i did lmao

also dw this is in a way gonna go
back to a jonah fic just wait