032. your decision to make

G O O D G I R L S,
chapter thirty-two

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter thirty-two

third person.

"dude you still haven't gotten that girl to do any of jack's dares yet-"

"don't fuckin' remind him," jack interrupted the youngest with a small scoff. "i'm tryna make twenty bucks, not lose it."

"sorry," zach laughed.

"i have till christmas," jonah shrugged. "its only september, it's still like three months away."

"speaking of, can we shorten it?" he more so suggested. "i don't know why i gave you so much time. a month should've been plenty."

"thirty, and i'll it done within this month."

"within the next two week?" jack furrowed.

"like two and a half, yeah."

"alright," he shrugged. "go for it."

"actually what have you been up to with her over the last two weeks?" corbyn turned his attention to the boy sat beside him at the cafeteria table. "how have you done nothing?"

"hanging out," jonah said in a sort of due tone. "she's not the type of girl to just rush into things, trust me i've tried."

"right.."

"anyway," he stood up, grabbing his bag as he looked at the boy across the table. "end of september?"

"before october first," jack nodded.

"go it."

walking off, jonah quickly scanned his eyes around the cafeteria then leaving and wandering around the school. sending a couple texts back and fourth to penelope to find where she was, before heading to the bleachers to join her group.

"nelly," he queitly spoke, giving her a small hug as he placed a kiss on her lips and then sat beside her. "polo," he focused the boy sat in front of the pair to do an handshake with him. everyone's attention on staying on jonah, while penelope's had dropped to her feet, causing him to furrow. "what?"

"nothing, nothing," aurora softly shook her head, following by a small laugh as she looked away from him.

"okay.." jonah continued to be confused, placing his hand on penelope's cheek and making her look back at him. "do you wanna hang out later? i've got that.. thing we needa do.."

"um i have work after school.." penelope replied. "and some homework to do, but i can text you.."

"i was more meaning tonight anyway," he shrugged, placing another kiss on her lips before getting up again. "but yeah, text me."

"okay," she nodded, sending him a smile as he turned around and walked back down the bleachers, leaving the group alone.

"what was that about?" elias raised a brow. "got a 'thing' to do.. together.. question mark.."

"it's just something stupid," penelope shook her head.

"i'm confused, do you like him or not?" layla furrowed at the younger. "cause like if you wanna be with him you should've just agreed before he goes and makes with someone else."

"i do like him.. but i know what he wants to do and i'm not really up to it tonight.." she explained.

"oh my god, just have sex with him already," she said with a groan, gaining everyone's attention. "what? i'm just tryna help her out, we all know he's seeing ruby so.."

"layla, shut it. don't have sex with him," aurora shook her head once again. "only do it if you're ready to, penny."

"i wasn't even talking about that.." penelope slightly mumbled. "it's something else that he wants to do.."

"either way though, she's right," marco chimed in. "having sex is your decision to make, whether you've done it before or not, only do it when you're comfortable and ready to."

"i know.." she nodded. "i don't know.. maybe i will hang out with him tonight, see what exactly he wants to do.."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
sorry for the lack of updates 🫣
i'm back and i've got some things
planned out so i'm gonna try and
not have it been weeks between
updates