052. should've done already

G O O D   G I R L S,
chapter fifty-two

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter fifty-two

third person.

"hey penny," a random boy called out to
the girl as they crossed paths in the hallway — her getting a little taken back by how he knew her. "i have a rape fantasy, i heard you could help a guy out," he bursted out in laughter with his friends.

"that's.. disgusting," penelope quickly shook her head, furrowing her brows while she looked at them.

as they didn't care in what she had to say in reply, she continued walking to her fourth period class with confusion plastered over her face. and with over hearing another few whispered between people, that feeling was quickly turning to anger and sadness as the realisation set in.

"heard jonah's bad in bed," another swung his arm over the girl. "i could show you better."

pushing the boy's hand away from her shoulder as she didn't reply and continued to walk to the classroom. she tried her best to block out the other comments people were making and instead focusing on her breaths to avoid breaking down in tears.

"penny, penny, penny," aurora ran over to the girl the second she saw her. "you haven't heard anything have you?"

"i have.."

"i'm so sorry," she pulled her into a hug. "he doesn't deserve you."

"can we just.. go somewhere..?" penelope sniffled. "i- i just.. need space from everyone.."

"of course," the elder quickly nodded, unwrapping her arms from her and grabbing her hand.

quickly leading them away from the classroom before their teacher could show up and tell them to head inside. meeting up with their other three friends who had also decided to skip the period, in the student parking lot and taking aurora's car to her house.

"we can only hang out here for an hour then we have to go back cause mom finishes work early today and will would actually kill me if she knew we were doing this," the girl babbled as she placed a couple bottle of alcohol and mixers down in front of the group. "and on that note, yous can not drink too much, i don't want you to get in trouble at school."

"i just can't stand listening to mrs. windsor talk right now.." penelope replied. "and also with everyone talking about me.. just a little of this will make things more dealable."

"should we go talk to principal sancho when we get back there, snitch frantzich in for being an asshole?" elias more so suggested. "get him  suspended for spreading rumours.."

"it's not a rumour.." she mumbled.

"he's spreading shit about you, no matter the reason, he should be stopped.." he added.

"wait, what do you mean?" layla furrowed at the girl. "you were actually quiet when you were having sex? was it serious that unenjoyable?"

"well it's hard to enjoy something when you're feeling uncomfortable.." she explained before taking a sip from her cup.

"girl, some advice.. sometimes you just gotta exaggerate your breathe and add some little uhh's too it, even if you're not enjoying it, just keep the guy thinking they're the best in bed."

"i just wish he would've respected me like he promised he would.." penelope replied, pretty much ignoring the other's comment. "like he swore on his mother's life, who breaks that sort of promise?"

"dickheads," marco subtly nodded.

"the funny thing is.." aurora spoke up, wanting to help ease the girl a little. "it's so stupid of him to share it and let people spread gossip when he literally has that stupid bet with his friends to date two girls.. like doesn't this just make him lose? like how is he gonna make ruby believe that he 'didn't cheat on her'?"

"he'll find a way to gaslight her," elias followed with a sigh at the thought of the jock's actions.

"what are you going to do about the situation, penny?" marco asked.

"i don't know.. at least talk to ruby so she knows what he's been doing behind her back.. which i should've done already.. when he told he his friends' bet but i was being too stupid to think straight.."

"and maybe end things with him..?" aurora raised a brow.

"mh.."

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
i'm sorry🫣