037. kissing my girlfriend

G O O D G I R L S,
chapter thirty-seven

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter thirty-seven

third person.

the following day, penelope had decided to attend school and as third period came around, she was sat at her usual math class seat with her gaze mainly on her hands she had rested on the desk while she fiddled with her pen, patiently waiting for mr. palgrave to arrive.

"penny," marco smiled as he took the desk behind her, causing her to turn around and look at him. "sorry about your granny.. i hope you're doing okay."

"thank you," she softly smiled. "i'm not really in a talking mood today, sorry.."

"it's okay, you don't have to apologise," he shook his head, hearing her softly hum before turning back to how she was prior.

soon looking over at the classroom door as the excessive noise of boys talking outside gained her attention, accidentally making eye contact with jonah which only caused her to look back at her belongings as she clicked onto him shooing his friends away so he could come in.

"hey," jonah spoke as he took the seat beside her.

"hi.."

"you never responded to my message last night," he mentioned, his eyes staying on her while she continued to face away. "why's that?"

"i- i never saw a message," she looking over at him for a second while slightly jumbling her lie.

"ok.. anyway you going to the tomorrow party then?"

"i'll have to see.."

"it's at ruby's house so we're just gonna have to be lowkey," he spoke in a slightly quieter tone so other didn't hear him. 

"okay," she softly nodded.

"we still doing that thing?"

"on the weekend?" she receiving a nod. "yeah, if you still want to.."

"of course i still want to," he shrugged. "do you wanna hang tonight?"

"um i have work later actually.."

"what's up with you?" he furrowed. "why aren't you acting all cute today?"

"i'm.. i'm not just feeling well.."

he subtly nodded, "what time do you finish work?"

"i don't know, i think eight," she looked back over at him again. "why?"

"i'm coming over," he more so demanded. "ten, that's plenty of time for you to do your stuff first."

"okay.."

she then turned her head towards to mr. palgrave who was now finally at the front of the classroom, gaining everyone's attention ahead and settle the noise level down of beginning the math lesson. coping the questions from the board down in her notebook.

jonah's eyes mostly stayed on penelope, gently bitting down on his lip as he imagined doing all sorts with her. he soon glanced away from her, grabbing a sheet of out of his bag. Writing a note, ripping the corner off and then subtly slipping it to her as he got up and walked off.

"jonah, where are you going?" their teacher's gaze followed him as he walked across the classroom.

"bathroom sir," he shrugged. "can't say no, it's my right to empty my bladder."

"five minutes."

"sure," he scoffed under his breath.

watching him leave the classroom and then listening to the teacher explain the equation, penelope then looked down at her desk and read the note; "meet me by the bathrooms in 10." a small smile forming on her lips and her cheeks slightly tinting red as she tried her hardest to focus on the lesson.

not once even thinking twice about things and completely forgetting what she decided herself just last night, she checked the time on the clock multiple times in between writing and listening to the teacher as the ten minutes passed by very slowly.

"yes penelope?" he looked over at the girl who had her hand slightly raised.

"may i go to the bathroom?"

"go for it," he nodded as she stood up. "if you see jonah on the way making out with girls or whatever, tell him to get his ass back here."

"mhm," she nodded, looking back at marco for a second as she heard him quietly chuckle, softly shaking her head at him.

leaving the classroom, she went the quickest way to the location he said. sharing a smile with him the second they saw each other, jonah grabbing her hand and pulling her into the janitors closet. gently pushing her up against the wall, then placing his hands either side of her head as she lent in and connected their lips.

she slightly turned her head to the side with a smile still on her face, causing him to furrow at her. "sir said if i see you making out with girls, i gotta tell you to get your ass back to class," she slightly smirked.

"did he now?" he raised a brow.

"mhm"

"he knows me too well," he laughed.

"what if someone sees us.. and then ruby finds out..?" she questioned. "i don't want to be the reason you fail your little bet.."

"penny, tell me who's gonna see us in here?" he asked, holding his arms out as he sarcastically look around the small room of cleaning supplies. "god i hope the bleach doesn't gain eyes and a mouth and snitches on us.."

"you don't have to be a dick.." she rolled her eyes at him, folding her arms as the smile vanished from her face.

"nelly, don't stress," he placed his hand on her chin, lifting her head up ever so slightly and kissing her a couple more times. "kissing my girlfriend ain't a crime."

she could feel her cheeks instantly heating up more from the one simple word — lowkey hating how easily he can change the way she's feeling about him. but also since she's wanted this exact thing with him so badly over time, she continues to just push the negatives aside..

"stop, stop, jonah, please," she softly shook her head, removing his hands from wandering her body more and keeping ahold of them. "i told you, i don't want to do that yet.. especially not here.."

"and you gotta get back to class before you seem sus, huh?" he raised a brow, watching her nod. he then placed another kiss on her lips. "go, i'll see you tonight."

"you're not coming back to class?" she asked while playing with her hair slightly.

"nah i will, gotta go deal with this.." he pointed down at his crotch, "quickly first."

"okay," she nodded, trying her hardest to hold eye contact with him. "i'll see you later.."

"bye nelly," he then pulled his phone out the second she left and sent a text to ruby.

and it only took a few minutes for her to make her way from her class and half way across the school to the same janitor's closet, knocking on the door and taking one glance at him before smirking.

"what's got you hard like that huh?"

"thinking of you.." he whispered while wrapped his arm around her and slightly spinning her around and pushing her up against the wall as he placing a couple kisses on her neck. "you, naked.. moaning my name.. cumming for me."

"kiss me first," ruby reached up and rested her arms around his neck, almost instantly pulling away from his face and furrowing. "why do you taste like strawberries?"

"oh i stole gum from someone," he lied.

"hm, anyway," she connected their lips again.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
do you get deja vu oh lmao