047. get down and dirty

G O O D G I R L S,
chapter forty-seven

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter forty-seven

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

third person.

early on the friday night, penelope was of course sat with her friends up on the bleachers, talking with each other while watching the home-match football game play out. her trying her hardest to stay present within the conversations and the match whilst her mind was actually wandering.

"you excited to hang with the boyyy," aurora teased the younger, softly nudging her.

"mh- what?" penelope flicked her head towards the other.

"are you excited to hang with fran?" she slightly furrowed, speaking with less excitement than previously.

"yeah, mhm," she quickly nodded.

"are you okay?" marco spoke up, both him and his boyfriend who were sat the row behind them, leaning down closer to be included with them having to be speaking too loud.

"yeah," she nodded once again, looking at the boy. "i'm good."

"what are you and frantzich getting up to?" layla raised a brow as she looked around the other girl at her. "finally loosing your card?"

"could we not say his name please, he has a girlfriend.." penelope slightly mumbled.

"right, anyway, so yous doing it?" she asked once again. "cause you know a guy like him having a house too himself and inviting a girl over instead of having a party just tells what he wants to happen."

"i don't know," she subtly shrugged, her gaze mostly staying on the home team's captain and watching his moves. "we haven't talked about what's happening.."

"i mean, she's not necessarily wrong," elias chimed in. "but that also doesn't mean you don't get a choice in the matter."

"i don't know why everyone thinks i'm so stupid," she let out a small awkward chuckle. "i'm seventeen, not a child, i do know this stuff."

"who else have you been talk to about this..?" aurora furrowed.

"ollie," penelope shook her head at the thought of the conversation the night prior. "jonah had texted him about something and so he found out and was pestering me last night."

"oh, right," she nodded.

"so do you want to get down and dirty with that boy tonight?" layla brought the topic back.

"i've been thinking about it.." she admitted.

"i mean, it's been a month so surely you know him well enough now," she added.

"i don't know.." she mumbled. "i know he wants to, but.. i'm still thinking about what i want.. i'll probably just talk with him later and deciding.."

"that's fair," aurora agreed. "but either way, if he's ever making you feel uncomfortable, he's not respecting you or you just want to leave.. text me, call me, we'll be there in under ten."

"i know.. thank you."

while they fell into a state of silence, the five turned their attention back to the field, checking in on the match as it was only minutes till end game, and their side of the crowd had erupted as they narrowed the sores.

everyone supporting their school soon jumping up and bursting out in cheers as they made a final touchdown with just milliseconds to spare, pushing them over the line to the win and the boys on the field gathering and reacting in joy.

and with the night coming to an end, the crowds beginning to die down and the players all going their own ways, penelope and her friends were still sat on the bleachers as they waited for jonah to make it way back out of the locker room.

meanwhile, after telling his friend's he'd see them next week, he was quickly stopped by ruby outside who had been waiting for him. loosely wrapping his arms around her and placing a couple kisses on her lips. 

"can you give me a ride to the party?" she asked, bringing her arms up to around his neck as she subtly fluttered her eyes at him. "maybe we could make a stop on the way.."

"uh.." jonah hesitated with his response as he tried to come up with a good lie. "i'm not going to the party, i gotta head out of town, meet my family at my grandparents.."

"oh.. well could we maybe still make a stop before you drop me off at the party?" she more so suggested.

"i.. i gotta drop.. ollie's sister home.. i sorta promised their family that i would-"

"i'm coming with you then," she wrapped her arms and grabbed his hand. "let's go. we can forget our like fun but i'm not letting her go with you alone, you can drop me at serena's afterwards."

"i can't," he apologised, bringing her back to in front of himself. "her friends are coming too, there's no room, i'm sorry. but i promise, when i said last week that she was like a sister, i meant it."

"ugh fine. whatever."

"i can come back tomorrow night if you wanna hang out at mine," he continued to speak lies. "have the place to ourselves.. what do you say?"

"alright, deal," she peaked his lips. "see you tomorrow, text me the time."

"i will," he smile at her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE!
btw idk football especially
american football lol idk if any
of the shit i just wrote is correct
but anywayyy

also yes i've split this night
into two :))