084. my favorite thing

G O O D G I R L S,
chapter eighty-four

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter eighty-four

third person.

"mom, i'm going out now," penelope announced as she walked over to where she was sat with leonardo, helping him with his homework before school the following day.

"who are you going out with again?" cecelia softly looked her outfit up and down.

"um rory, elias.. jude, the o'hair's' grandson, and marco," she explained. "we're just going to the theatre to watch the eras tour movie."

"i do remember you saying that," she nodded. "text me when you're leaving please."

"i will. i'll probably be almost five o'clock when i get home"

"that's fine. do you need any money?"

"no thank you," she shook her head.

"have a good time," she smiled at her daughter.

"it's taylor, i'm sure i will," she slightly giggled. "bye."

"bye hun."

quickly replying to jude's text, she headed through her house over to the front door and outside, shutting it behind herself. sending he. boy waiting for her outside a smile as she walked over to him.

"hey," the boy returned the smile. "how are you today?"

"i'm good. i'm really excited to watch taylor."

"got my bracelet on, i'm ready," jude chuckled.

"i got my bracelets on too," she giggled, slightly pushing up he sleeves of her sweatshirt.

"oh you're more than ready."

"these ones are mine, then i'm willing to trade these other ones," she explained as she show each arm to him.

"if i have london boy, what song do you have to describe you?" he said as he gently grabbed ahold of her hand to get a better look at them.

"none of them are for the party, i literally wear them all the time," she softly chuckled. "but i have miss americana, then i have betty which is my kitten's name. and i have my paper rings, if this was a movie one and my daylight, dear john one cause they were my surprise songs."

"that's cute," he kept ahold of her hand as he pulled them down to their sides. "they all look really cute too."

"thank you."

"should we maybe start walking so we don't miss the film?"

"mhm," she agreed, happily keeping ahold of his hand as they started walking in the direction of the movie theatres. "oh and i have a taylor swift one of course. i had a different one but the end credits of the movie has her name in a bracelet so i made one like it yesterday."