085. everyone's just nosy

G O O D   G I R L S,
chapter eighty-five

G O O D   G I R L S, chapter eighty-five

third person.

"'you need to calm down' for elias, 'red' for layla, 'you are in love' for rory and 'how you get the girl' for the boyfriend.." penelope explained as she handed her friends their dedicated bracelets for her party, receiving a thank you from each as they grabbed them. "and 'fifteen', of course, for marco."

"thank you," he smiled as he placed it onto his wrist.

"yaaayy, seven people," elias playfully cheered whilst clapping his hands. "so much fun."

"actually i gave lyric and blakely their ones and one for anya and two of their other friends so that makes eleven," penelope corrected.

"you gave them invites before us?!"

"well i had class with them, i haven't had a chance you see you all yet today," she shrugged. "and it's not my fault i forgot them yesterday i was rushing to not make jude wait."

"how's things going with london boy by the way?" layla questioned.

"good," an instant smile appeared on her face. "i.. he makes me so happy... also i've had multiple people today ask who he is, it's weird."

"everyone's just nosy," aurora replied. "a hot boy that's never been seen here before, of course people wanna know."

"anyway.. layla did you want another bracelet for that.. guy you're seeing?"

"oh um.. i haven't asked them about it yet.."

"well i'll give you another one if they do want to come," penelope smiled, grabbing one out of the randoms bag and hanging it to her friend.

"thanks. i'll talk to 'em."

"now.. im gonna go down to the field and see ruby and those girls, then i can go annoy the football team and piss jonah off during their 'gym sesh' this afternoon," she babbled. "then work out whoever else tomorrow."

"did jude have any friends he wanted to invite from him school?" marco sort of suggested. "or maybe not if you wanna spend time with him."

"i'll ask him later," she nodded. "actually, rory, how many for austin's friends?"

"oh um.. like four, five?"

"okay," she grabbed a few more out and a couple of the printed invitations with the party information, handing it over to the girl to pass on to her boyfriend. "alright i'm gonna go down to them now."

"did you want us to come?" aurora questioned as she put the bracelets and invites into her bag.

"mh.. i think i'll be fine."