Chapter One

Chapter One

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------------

I'm making dinner for the whole crew. Each of my crewmates are waiting in the kitchen, waiting with delight for the dish. After the whole mess at whole cake island, when I arrived in Wano it was a sight to see.

The whole crew is watching me like they are very, very concerned for my welbeing. They knew that that tragedy, the memories of my childhood, well, they were storming my self-conscious at the present time. Even Marimo was worried, that idiot.

As I continued making dinner, I looked at the Minks and Samurai I was serving as well. Of course, Luffy was there too. He was enjoying this welcome-to-wano-feast like it was the time of his life. Of course, they were there for one thing and one thing only.

To bring down Kaido, king of the beasts.

I sighed, and told them all, "Dinners ready!"

"Shishishi, I'm hungry!" Luffy said.

I smiled. Seeing him laugh that way always made me happy. It reminded me of what our captain had done for us all in times of need.

I was starting to feel tired, so I decided to head towards my room after I was finished eating. Boy was I tired! I fell asleep right when I landed on my bed.

However, I wasn't even having a good dream.

Not at all, I was having a nightmare. About me being kidnapped by my father, put back in prison, and bullied by my younger brothers.

I didn't even know that I was being watched by my captain.