Chapters Fifty-Nine and Sixty

----------------------------------------

Chapter 59/60

--

*I'm combining a chapter so that it's easier for me to post. It's hard to explain why, but you would know what I meant if you post on this website

--

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

SEGMENT FIVE START!

Isn't it kind of strange?

I mean, the straws new that Franky is crushing on Robin and Nami is crushing on Luffy. It was pretty obvious that they were, you know, falling for them.

But, everyone's relationship's were happening at the same time. It felt kind of surreal, you know?

Anyway, I need to bathe Zoro. Chopper left a list of instructions, so let's take a look at them.

Step One: Carefully remove the bandages from his ankle. 

Ok, that sounds scary. But, it's on the list. I carefully remove the bandages. It looked pretty healed.

Sanji, I trust that if you believe that it is healed that you won't put it back on, right?

"Hey,  Zoro," I said giggling. "Your leg is fully healed. Congrats!"

His heart rate got higher, like he was asking why I was checking on that and not Chopper.

"I'm giving you  a bath right now, by the way, Zoro! Just thought you should know!"

His heart rate goes even higher. Whoopsy!

"Haha," I said.

"Well, you can't argue, can you? I have to follow Chopper's instructions."

He probably would have sighed. That marimo...

Step Two: Undress. Haha, SANJI! - luffy

Luffy's handwriting was so bad. -_-

I see more notes on the page! What the hell-

I bet he'll wake up while you're giving him a bath, huh, Sanji! - Robin

Robin is so sweet, but so scary...

Haha! You know, you are going to be fine! Also, please help I have to confess to Luffy over this trip.

Maybe I should tell her Franky is in the same boat as her, because I got a similar note:

Help, bro, I'm confessing to bruh...

Well, can't help them...

Brook and I had a good first night. We hung out together and stuff. But, not romantically. Just as friends, if you know what I mean.

Totally.

I'm afraid that was the worst note.

And I don't want to read any more after that one.

Well, I undress him.

"Marimo!" I said. His dick is perfectly normal! I thought it would be bigger.  "You're dick- I thought it would be huge!"

I heard a soft noise. Wait, is he getting up?

"Marimo? Are you getting up!"

"I told you to call me Zoro, didn't I?" I heard him say.

"Zoro..." I said. Tears escaped my eyelids. "You're awake! Finally!"

"Sanji! I guess you weren't lying, were you?" he said. He then went red. "I guess you thought it would be huger, huh?"

"Yeah..." I said. Tears escaped my eyelids.

"Zoro, I was so worried about you!"

Zoro hugs me.

"You're ok, Sanji," he said softly.

--

Zoro's POV

--------------------------------

I look at Sanji. He's crying at the sight of me up and running again. I guess what Chopper said was true, huh?

I pull him into a hug, and allow the tears to escape his eyelids.

"You're ok, Sanji," I said. I kissed him on the forehead. "I promise you."

"Zoro..." he said. He pulled himself deeper into the hug. "I missed you so much! It's my fault that you got captured! I am so, so, sorry! Please forgive me..."

I kiss him on the forehead again. "I- uh, heard your confession as well," I said softly.

Sanji blushed big. "Zoro... Zoro..."

"There is no need to be embarrased," I said. "There is none. Because I love you back, you idiot cook! There is no need to be afraid anymore! No need to hold back!"

"Zoro," Sanji said, putting his head on my chest. "I don't think you know, but we are docked on an island. Currently, you and I are the only ones on board."

"Really?" I said.

"Yeah," Sanji said. "But, we are staying like this for a few weeks. We want you to be at full strength as the new world is a treacherous place."

"You think so high of me!" I said, laughing.

"Anyways, what do you want for dinner?" 

"Uh," I said. "Can't we take that shower first? I feel so stinky..."

I just wanted to poke his ass in the shower, though I wouldn't say it aloud.

"Fine," Sanji groaned.

We went to the shower together.

"I'll undress now," Sanji told me awkwardly.

I grinned. So he's scared, huh?

Sure.

 --

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

Crap. I have to undress now, huh?

I slowly lift off my pants. I look at Zoro, lost for words.

"Beautiful," Zoro said.

"You think so?" I said.

Zoro leaned into me.

"Of course I do!" he said.

"T-thanks," I mutter.

Tears then fill my eyes.

"H-hey, Sanji," Zoro said. "You ok?"

"Yeah," I muster. "I'm just so glad... that you're ok..."

Zoro hugged me.

"And I'm glad for the same reason, that I get to see your beautiful blue eyes and your beautiful, wide smile."