Chapter Thirty-One

Chapter 31

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

*after the days past*

I had finally calmed down. I breathed in and out, and knew that it was time to return to my crew, my captain, my life.

Before I said goodbye to the hotel room I had been in for the last few days, I smiled. I was ready. I had all the info I needed on Bluejam, I had calmed myself down, and had learned to accept my feelings for our swordsman, Zoro.

I walked towards the crew, who were ready and waiting.

"SANJI!" Luffy cried in delight. "I missed you so much! How are you? Are you feeling ok? Did you have nightmares again? Also, can you please cook us some of your delicious food Nami tried cooking but it was hard for her as she is not a chef so please cook for us and thanks for getting supplies!"

"Woah, woah, slow down bro!" Franky said. "Let him take of his disguise first, geez."
"Haha, it's ok," I said, laughing. "That's just Luffy for you, right? Leave it to him to ask for food first thing when I reunite with the crew again." The words escaped my mouth smoothly, showing that I used the time I had to the best of my abilities.

"You feeling better, Sanji-kun?" Robin asked me, and she still had that mischievous tone after 4 days! Come on, be better, Robin...

"Yes, thanks for waiting for me. Are we ready to go rescue Zoro?" I asked.

"Why aren't you crowding over the ladies as usual you pervert?" Ussop said, winking at me. This caused my face to grow red.

"U-uhm... no reason. I-I'll go take off this disguise now. B-be right back!" I said, hurriedly, and I dashed away to my room without a second thought.

"Wooieee. Now that was embarrassing," I said, knowing that the color red had most likely all over my face.

I took the disguise off, and putt on my suit. I walked out and into the kitchen. Time to make everyone's favorites again.

I then blushed realizing that Luffy said Zoro had done this too. Ugh! Zoro get out of my mind right now. Uh, I need to make myself seem more normal. I'll have to try to act perverty again."

Anyways, I made everyone's favorite dish (except mine and Zoro's. I decided to not make myself anything as I had just eaten breakfast at the hotel)

I made a big pile of meat for Luffy.

I made a fruit salad for Nami.

I cooked a pike fish for Ussop.

I made Chopper some cotton candy.

I made Robin some sandwiches.

I made Franky a Burger and Fries.

I made Brook some Takoyaki.

I put mozuku seaweed and a vinegar sauce on a plate for Jimbei.

"It's ready!" I said, and everyone came dashing to the kitchen.

We went to the aquarium bar and started eating.

"Mm! So good!" Luffy said, happily munching on his meat.

"Thanks for making our favorites again," Robin said. "It is truly a satisfying meal."

"Well, tomorrow everyone neats to eat healthy food like Nami, Jimbei, Ussop, and Robin. I am concerned for you guys's health, you know."

"Yeah, we can't get spoiled around Sanji you guys," Chopper said, and the whole crew laughed together.

I am so happy to be with my nakama again. You don't know how I feel.

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

Meanwhile...

"Hee...huh...hee...huh...hee...huh...hee...huh," the men went, as we rowed the motor for the Bluejam pirates. "Keep going, men! Keep going till you rot away like flies!" the commander in charge of telling us which way to row said.

I was thankfully not fading away like the rest. I was strong, so this was nothing for me.

"Roronoa," someone nearby me said.

"What do you want?" I groaned.

"How are you still doing it at that speed? What's your secret?"

"I don't have any secrets," I said angrily. "Now leave me alone! I'm working hard to stay alive so that when my crew finds me it won't be in vain!"

The man then said, "M-my name is Akarui Hikari (means bright light in japanese). I used to serve as a member of the WhiteBeard Pirates 10th division. Pops died to help your captain and your crew sail the world! If there is anything I can do to help you find your captain again, let me know! I will help you with the best of my ability."

Zoro sighed. "I don't need help with that, but I need you to help me with something else."

"What is it?"
"I need you to help me put a blonde man out of my head. His name is Sanji, and I know that this might sound strange, but I actually like him. And he is a guy! I don't knwo what to do, and you seem to be able to help."

"Right! I am a married man, although I am married to a woman. However, I think I can help you."

"Do you know if he will be with his crew when they come rescue you?"

"Of course he will. He's Sanji. He never backs down from a fight," I said. "But he's been acting strange lately. Back when we were in Wano, he hid himself, hid an injury that has been there since we were at the Fishman Island. He hid himself, providing self-harm to himself, and I always get this feeling. Why would he do that? He also never feeds any of the guys dessert except maybe our doctor. Well, after that incident, he started giving me dessert too! Is there any way you can tell me to reach out to him... see what's been bothering him.. Maybe even confess to him?"
The man chuckled. "Sorry, but no! I have no idea."

--

Akarui Hikari's POV

---------------------------------

Sorry, dude! But this is for you to figure out yourself. Good luck, Roronoa Zoro.

END OF SEGMENT TWO

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Finally, 1/3 of the book is done!! :)

Word count total is 16322 see you next chapter!