Chapter Twenty-four

Chapter 24

--

(just so you know I'm adding swearing to the story because I thought I should. Although they already sweared lightly, they'll swear a lot more now.

I awoke. My sister, Reiju, was telling me that I was a failure and that I couldn't even save my own crewmate. She was telling me about being a double failure, that I didn't deserve to live, etc. Then, my dad appeared, and kept on just saying, "MEN CAN'T LIKE MEN! MEN CAN'T LIKE MEN!"

Like I even like Zoro. Or Luffy. Or Ussop. OR ANYONE ON THIS FUCKIN SHIP.

I stared down at my hands, wet from crying.

I could never, ever, begin to face the crew again

Those stupid assy nightmares were back again, and I could do nothing about them, so I had baggy eyes again

Zoro was captured, and it was all my fault.

Not only did Zoro get captured, but Bluejam got away with it.

I had invited a spy to join the ship.

Zoro's home had been completely wiped out.

I felt worse and worse, knowing that I had just done that. I bet Luffy wanted a new cook for I had failed him in a way I'll never forget.

I check to see how many berries I have. 300 berries. That should buy me 3 nights at a hotel with 99, and the rest could go to my captain. I knew that it may not be the best idea, but I wanted to go to that island to calm myself down. Of course, I knew I had to let someone know about it first.

I told Jimbei, as he was always training with Zoro, that I would be going to get a hotel on the island for a few days. Jimbei told me that I needed to make sure that I went undercover, as I had a bounty of over a million dollars.

"Make sure to give a fake name too."
"I will," I said.

"Just tell them I'm on the island, ok? Amd make sure they don't go looking for me."

"I'll do my best," Jimbei said.

"Thank you. I'll see you in 4 days. Is that good?

"Yes, that's fine."

"Alright. Bye!"

I wave, and Jimbei destracts the crew as I head to the island. "Need to find a hotel," I muttered under my breath. I ran along and found one. Ochitsuke suito. (this means calm-down suite in japanese). I book a room and sat on the bed, wondering what I should do.

I decide to just rest until morning, even though it's 2 in the afternoon.

I think about Zoro for one split second, and all of the sudden tears escape from my eyes and drizzle along my face. Damn, I can't stop thinking about our shitty swordsman. I continue crying, and crying, and crying. It takes a while, but eventually I stop crying. My kind-heart cannot stand the facts. The facts that arethe overwhelming truth. The truth that Zoro was gone, and wouldn't be back for a while.

I fall asleep, and I don't realize that I will not awaken for 32 consecutive hours.

Sorry, no author's note. Trying to write as much as I can. When I'm done writing for the day, I'll include an author's note.

----------------------------------------