Chapter Twenty-Seven

Jimbei's POV

---------------------------------

*2 hours ago*

"Jimbei, I need to go on the island. I need to calm down, but I'm afraid that if I stay on this ship I may take out all my anger on the others. Plus, I won't be my usual self. I have enough money to spend 3 nights there, and get supplies at the same time."

I nod my head. "Clearly, something's going through your head. Would you like to talk about it?"

I sigh. "You know, my 'biological' father told me that men liking men is bad, and that I should never, ever do so. But, is it truly wrong?"

Jimbei looked at me. "That's for you to decide. But, if you truly love Zoro, then I would go for it. Zoro is a straightforward guy, and will not pay mind if you all of a sudden confess to him. And if he rejects you, then the whole crew has your back. So stop worrying about it!"

"Alrighty. You can go on the island. But please, since you have such a large bounty on your head, go undercover. Make sure to give a fake name too."
"I will," Sanji said.

"Just tell them I'm on the island, ok? Amd make sure they don't go looking for me," Sanji continued.

"I'll do my best," I said.

"Thank you. I'll see you in 4 days. Is that good?" Sanji asked.

"Yes, that's fine," I replied.

"Alright. Bye!" Sanji said, and I waved back to him.

Huh. Sanji has feelings for Zoro. What a strange world this is.