Chapter Thirty-Five

----------------------------------------

Chapter 35

--

Bartolomeo's POV

---------------------------------

I looked at this magazine article, and felt really bad for their crew.

"Captain! What should we do! We are members of his fleet, after all!"
"Just wait. We'll be called if Mr. Luffy needs anything," I told my crew, nodding. Although, I was still worried. Zoro was strong! How could he get captured so easily?

--

Cavendish's POV

---------------------------------

"Sir! I have urgent news!" my navigator told me.

"What is it?"

"Sir, Roronoa Zoro of the Straw Hat Pirates has been captured!

I look at him, and grab the article he's holding.

"Damn it, damn it all!"

--

Sai's POV

---------------------------------

I read the article. I couldn't believe it. Zoro? Kidnapped? What in the world? He defeated the highest officers of the Don-Quixote Family.

"Get ready for battle," I told the Happo Navy.

--

Ideo's POV

---------------------------------

"Everyone! Prepare for battle!" I shout as soon as I read that newspaper, thinking, Zoro, why...

--

Leo's POV

---------------------------------

"We tonttatas might be needed in full battle soon! Everyone be ready!" I tell the Tontatta club.

--

Harjudin's POV

---------------------------------

"We may get a call from Straw Hat! Everyone be ready!"

--

Orlumbus's POV

---------------------------------

"SHIPS! SET SAIL!" I roared, and my crew replied.

--

Luffy's POV

---------------------------------

It is time to call the fleet. "Franky! Bring me 7 transponder snails! Public line!" I said.

"You sure public line is fine?"

"We have to call a full fleet of ships, so we have to take that risk," Luffy replied to him, a mature tone to his voice.

"Here you go, captain!" Franky said, handing me the transponder snail.

"Thank you," I said, and the entire crew went to the communications room.

"PARAPARARARA. PARAPARAPARAPARAPARAPARAPARAPARA. PARAPARAPARAPARA - click!" the transponder snail went.

"Hey guys! This is Luffy, can you hear me?" I said into the microphone.

"We've been expecting a call. You need us to find you so we can defeat Bluejam?"

"Actually, we already established where the Bluejam pirates might be, so I just want you to come over there and start raiding," I said.

--

MARINE's POV

---------------------------------

The marines continued to listen to the line. "Quick question, Mr. Luffy," they heard someone say. "Why use a public line? The world government could track this call."
They then heard the captain say, "It's going to be war, you know. If you can contact any allies, it would be great. Going in an all out war with Bluejam is harder than you think, even though I have my conqueror's haki available for use."

"DAMN IT! DAMN IT ALL!" they heard Akainu say.

"I DIDN'T KNOW BLUEJAM AND STRAW HAT KNEW EACH OTHER! SEARCH FOR EVIDENCE OF WHEN THEY FIRST MET!"

'Yes, sir!" a scared marine captain said, and the left the view.

--

Sanjis POV

---------------------------------

This time, we would save Zoro. This time, we would defeat Bluejam. This time, Bluejam was going to die mon for good. And, trust me when I say this, we will never back down from a challenge, like Zoro.

Zoro. Hang in there for me. I know it must be rough, but we should be there within a few days. We are using our muscles to make sure the ship can go as fast as possible. Our navigator has drawn out the route to save you. Now, it is time to take action. Good luck! I hope to see you in good conditions when I see you ne