Chapter Twelve

Chapter 12

--

AFTER LUFFY BEATS KAIDO (Sanji's POV)

---------------------------------

Warning: Major spoilers (season 14, manga chapters 1043+)

(Alrighty so pretend that they beat Kaido on the fire festival day as usual and everything is basically the same except what happened in the last 11 chapters. Pretend that they did their 'roles' in Wano or whatever. This is the part that will change the story from one piece. Also pretend that the month had passed and it was still around the same time. -author's note)

I couldn't believe that Luffy beat Kaido. I'm so proud of him, you don't know. I barely even helped, and I am mad because of that. He got seriously injured though, and I heard his Gear 5 was almost mythical. It made him have this weird, cushiony hair, and it completely changed his outfit according to Yamato. Yamato also said that he would've died if it weren't for that form. She even mentioned the real name of the gum gum fruit according to Robin (who figured out this after Luffy turned into Joyboy). Yamato said it was called the Human Human Fruit, Model: Nika, and that it was another form of Chopper's fruit that was even stronger than Chopper's (and could only be consumed by a real person)

The crew was getting ready to leave Wano. I remembered when I hid away in hopes of death, and failed to die miserably.

Although, I realize maybe I shouldn't have tried to die and should have showed Chopper the wound before getting into a huge fiasco. Now, not only does Zoro actually call me by my name, and expect me to call him by his name, but the opposite is true as well.

We set sail for the next island. I wonder what surprises will be happening next.

--

Nami's POV

---------------------------------

I heard a messenger bird come over the ship.

"Kaaa. Kaaaa!"

"A messenger bird!" I said excitedly. This was our very first one to get, even 2 years ago we didn't get any messenger birds.

I looked at the letter. It said For Zoro on it.

"Hey Zoro! Come over here!"

"Coming!" Zoro said, and received the mail. He thanked the messenger bird and the bird flew away.

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

I looked at the letter. "I wonder why I would get a letter? I mean, I did tell Master Koushirou not to send me any letters, right?" I said to myself.

I carefully undid the packaging, and was astonished at what he saw.

"Master-san... is dead? Dammit, dammit all," I said quietly in an astonished voice.

I found myself running to the crow's nest before beginning to shed enormous tears in his training room.

"Master..." I said pleefuly. "You were... Kuina's dad... now I have no one to remind me that Kuina is cheering me on with my dream."

"I couldn't even come rescue you. You were slaughtered, and my village got destroyed... why.. Why... WHY?"

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Word count: 493 words!

----------------------------------------