Chapter Eighteen

Chapter 18

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

Before I left, I whispered in Zoro's ear, "Should I tell them why we needed a transponder snail?"

Zoro whispered back, "It's fine, they'll understand. But please do not let them come in here."

"Ok. Do remember to lock the door too," I said patting Zoro on the back. I then left.

"You guys, come here for a second," I said.

"Ok!" the crew said.

"Are you guys alright if we let someone come aboard, just for a little while?"

"Hmm," Luffy said. "Who are they?"

"Aoki Kiyoshi. He is one of the few survivors of Shimotsuki Village, the place where Zoro grew up as a boy. He was around Zoro during his childhood, even though he is 5 years younger than him. He wants to help us defeat the Bluejam pirates, as they probably are getting closer to the new world."

The rest of the crew was taking this all in. "So then that's why you wanted a transponder snail? To contact this guy?" Franky asked.

"Yeah, the letter had a transponder snail number and said to call it for more information about the fall of Shimotsuki Village," Sanji said.

"I see. Well, this man is welcome to join for as long as he would like!"

"Thank you. I shall return to the crow's nest now. If this man would like a word with you, I'll bring the transponder snail over."

"Bye," Luffy said.

When I went back to the room, I saw Zoro asleep and Kiyoshi from the snail say, "Sanji? Is that you?"

"Kiyoshi! Did Zoro fall asleep talking to you?"

"Yeah, but it's good. He told me he thought he would never sleep. Just make sure he doesn't have nightmares, ok?"

I smiled and nodded at him.

"My captain asked me if you wanted a word with him," I asked him. "Oh, and he said it was fine! And that you could stay as long as you like."

"It's ok. I'll see him in around 14 hours, so it's fine. I'm about to get going, so I'll see you, Zoro, and your crew tomorrow."

"Kiyoshi?"

"Yeah?"

"The whole crew hasn't seen Zoro all day because he doesn't want them to see him the way he is now. So, if he still isn't comfortable tomorrow I'll let you in to his room. I've been hanging out there basically since he got that letter."

"Heard. See you tomorrow!"

"Bye Kiyoshi!"

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Word count: 412 words.

----------------------------------------