Chapter 30

Chapter 30

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

Meanwhile:

I woke up, tired because all I had were nightmares. Nightmares about my family telling me I wasn't a good member of the straw hat pirates, that I had let our swordsman get captured by the enemy. I shook my head angrily. What could I do? How could I do it? What needed to be done that would be worthy to help this situation best. I looked at the clock.

3 in the morning? Uh. I was hungry, too, so I got out some of the ingredients I brought to cook for myself. I made myself a scrambled egg for breakfast, but it wasn't good because I was too frustrated to think write.

"Hic, ugh," I said, crying as I cooked the meal. "Nothing-nothing in this world is going well right now. I just realized I had feelings for Zoro, and then there is the fact that he got kidnapped, and all of this weird stuff is going on! And I can't do anything to stop it!" I whispered, tears falling down my cheeks.

I ate the breakfast, then sighed and remembered the reason I came here in the first place was too calm down. I had left all my hope in Jimbei, that he would make sure no one interrupted me while I was feeling this way, that I could spend my remaining 3 dayscalming down.

It was just so hard, though! I mean, when Zoro got kidnapped, he clearly was putting in his undying faith that we would come rescue him.

I also remembered that I had brought newspapers so I could figure out how much Bluejam's bounty was at the moment. I wanted to make sure that he didn't just turn Zoro in, that he kept him with him so that he could lure us in.

Well, I don't know if this helped me calm down, but the very first thing I did was spunch my pillow. Hard.