Chapter Eleven

Chapter 11

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

I wondered why Chopper told us that it had to be private. Ugh, whatever.

Chopper said that Sanji would sleep in his room for the first day because he might need medical attention in the middle of the night. We all agreed that it was a good idea.

"After a few nights, I plan to have Sanji bunk with one of you boys. He needs someone to force him to sleep longer, and someone to help him if he has nightmares. But we'll worry about that at a later date," Chopper said.

"So, are we going to go beat Kaido now? Because we have waited a SUPER long time," Franky said.

"We should give Sanji some time. I'm going to ask the Ninja-Mink-Pirate-Samurai Alliance if we can have a month to have Sanji recover and for us to prepare. I'm sure they won't mind, as long as they can take Kaido out," Luffy said.

"That's unlike you, Luffy. I'm shocked," I said, and that was true. I was surprised my captain wasn't just going ahead and kicking Kaido's ass. And instead, he says we can wait for Sanji to recover.

"I'm right though, aren't I? We will never beat Kaido without Sanji!" I said.

I saw Sanji blush. "Thanks, Luffy. Thanks, Chopper. Thanks, everyone."

"I'm just happy to see you here with us again," Chopper said, tears in his eyes.
"Thank you," Sanji said.

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

BEWARE OF THE NEXT CHAPTER.

Word count: 249 words.