Chapter Nineteen

Chapter 19

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

When I woke up the next morning, I saw Sanji sleeping in the couch and me on the bed. Why did he move me onto the bed? Shouldn't he be on the bed.

I decided to just wait until he woke up. In my sleep, had decided that it would be best to tell the crew about my feelings about what happened and stuff.

It was nerve wracking, but I would do just fine. Right?

A few minutes later, Sanji woke up. "Zoro, Kiyoshi is coming today! He will be arriving soon," Sanji told me.

"Ok. I think I'm going to get my ass out of this bed and actually talk to them today. I feel like I really owe it to them."

"Sounds good! I'm going to make breakfast. Do you want to wait in the kitchen with me?"
"Yeah, I rather tell them with you around. Because you are the only man on this crew who knows all facts on what went on yesterday." Also because I love him, but I would never tell it to his face.

"Alright, let's go," Sanji said, and the two of us walked to the kitchen together.

Little did we know that our crewmates would already be there, waiting with hungry stomachs.

"Good morning," Robin said. She was still talking mischievously, so she kind of scared me a bit. "Are you ok, Zoro? You look pretty tired, and sad at the same time."

"I'm sorry about what happened yesterday," I said.

The crew all exchanged glances of surprise.

"I was so stupid... I just lost my master and village... took it too far... wouldn't even face my own crew..."

Someone interrupted me.

"Don't say that! We've all been through a lot throughout or lives! Luffy lost his brother, Ace, Nami lost her mother, Bellemere, Sanji just had a tragic childhood, Robin lost her whole island and family like you just did, Franky lost his manager, Tom, and his normal human body, Ussop had to go through a lot knowing his beloved Kaya was in danger... and Jimbei had to go through a lot I can tell, Brook had-" Luffy said.
I interrupted him back, "That doesn't mean I'm ot acting like a child. Let's face it, I've never acted this way before."
Luffy just smiled at me. "Cheer up! Kiyoshi is coming today, your pal from childhood, even if he is just coming to help us beat up Bluejam. When I heard that he was still alive after that beating Ace and I gave him, even if he was a slave to the nobes, I was ready to punch him hard in the face after what he did, capturing Sabo and taking him back to his family like that... Sabo didn't even want to go!"

I just smiled. Sanji made everyone breakfast, and I looked forward to cherishing a delicious meal."

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Word count: 489 words.

----------------------------------------

Their Nightmares (Zosan)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें