Chapter Forty-Two

Chapter 42

--

Robin's POV

--------------------------------

"I don't know what just happened, but Sanji got all made out of the sudden!" Luffy said, confused.

Oh, right! I forgot. The whole point of that meeting was for me to tell them that Sanji had a crush on Zoro. Whoopsies!

"Whoops, I forgot! That meeting we had, in the crow's nest! It was for me to tell you that Sanji is a little lovesick. Sorry! I forgot!"

"He's w-w-what!" Chopper said. "Sanji's sick guys! He needs to come here!"

"No, he's not sick like that. He's sick mentally!" I sighed to them.

"WHO IS SANJI LOVESICK TOO? IS THIS WHY HE HASN'T ACTED LIKE A PERVERT SINCE ZORO GOT CAPTURED?"

"Don't you understand it was before then," I continued sighing. "He has been lovesick since Thriller Bark. That's what I meant when I tried to start the conversation."

"Then... he's lovesick to Zoro?!" Nami said, aghast.

"Did you know," I said, "that Sanji barely understands himself, and has only recently stopped acting like a pervert? By that, I mean a little before Zoro left us. The moment that Zoro carried him out of that barrel, he knew. And he stopped acting like a pervert, or at least, he tried to act like a pervert and failed."

"I can't believe he's gay!" Chopper said.

"Yeah, it suprises me too," I said. "But for now, let's go stop Bluejam."