Chapter Thirty-Seven

Chapter 37

--

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

"Why didn't you act like your perverted self as usual?" Franky asked me, a very confused addition to his voice.

"And what's this about Zoro doing something for Luffy? What's this about Luffy being mad?" Nami asked.

I sighed. "Robin..." I said in a very mad voice.

"Y-yes Sanji?" Robin said, clearly worried for her life.

"Now I have to tell them... since I was involved, I should tell them, shouldn't I?"

"Fine, you go ahead," Robin said.

"I am about to jog everyone's memory. You guys remember Kuma, right?"

"Yeah, I remember-" Nami said.

"Well, do you remember when he knocked everyone out with the air-pressure thing-a-ma-bob?"

"Yeah, we were all unconscious... weren't we?" Ussop said, a shrill escaping him.
"LOOK!" I yelled, unaware that the members of the straw hat fleet were listening. "ZORO AND I WERE STILL CONSCIOUS. A FEW ROLLING PIRATES WERE AS WELL."

"I was too," Brook said softly.

"RIGHT! BROOK WAS TOO!"

"WELL, ANYWAYS...." my voice started to calm down a little. "Zoro... he got up first, of course. And asked Kuma... if that if Kuma took his head, if he would let Luffy go."

The Straw Hat slooked at me, surprised and shocked faces already there. But, I only kept going.

"At that point, I got up, and walked in front of Zoro. I asked if they could take my head instead."

"YOU WHAT?" Chopper said, surprised. "THEN WHAT HAPPENED NEXT? ZORO WAS INJURED, BUT NOT DEAD!"