Chapter Seven

Chapter 7

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

When I heard it, all that support for me, bustling at that corner of the room, I knew it. I should try to tell them where I was.

It would be better then them finding me. And having to wreck the ship as well.

I tried to say, "I'm here!"

But instead, a ball of blood came flying out of my mouth.

"Hic. Uh," I moaned coughing up blood, and everyone got the message.

"I see blood, he's in that barrel over there!" Jimbei said matter-of-factly.

I heard Zoro cut open the top of the box, but then I was losing consciousness....

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

"I gotcha!" I said as he losed his consciousness.

Everyone gasped at his current state. He was barely alive, breathing heavily, very hot, dirty, unlike the cook at all.

"Get the medical room ready! His knee is injured!" Okiku said, and Zlro carried Sanji heavily to the room.

Zoro could see Sanji gaining and losing consciousness at the same time. And he heard Sanji breathe, "Z-z-zoro. I-i-i'm s-s-so s-s-sorry."

"Save your energy, Sanji. You are in no condition to waste your time speaking. Just rest."

Sanji then lost consciousness again.

Luffy was crying, and he asked if he could go and see Sanji after the operation on his knee was done. Chopper nodded, and said, "You and Zoro go together."

(FLASHBACK) --

"Chopper!" I told him on day 2.

"What's up, Zoro!"

"You know... I have started feeling an interesting feeling when I've gone closing to Sanji. I think, I think I feel like I treat him actually more like a nakama now."

"So please, when we find Sanji, allow me to stay by his side."

"Of course. You too need to get along better," Chopper told me.

(END OF FLASBACK) –

"Ok!" Luffy said cheerfully, and went to Sunny's head.

--

Luffy's POV

---------------------------------

It was so sad seeing our very own cook in a condition like that one. Sanji, our own kind-hearted cook, with his hair all over the place, his vomit in a barrel next to him, his temperature high, his body so weak he can't move, and his knee... that was very broken.

I stared at the sea and then, I broke out in tears.

"Sanji," I whispered to the sea, "I'm so happy that you are alright."

--

Chopper's POV

---------------------------------

Me and a few minks went to work and gave Sanji a surgery on his knee. Clearly, his wound was months old, perhaps he could have gotten it on fishman island. That fact still haunts me.

Then there is the other. Sanji may have been trying to hide it when he saw us, but he was severely traumatized and everyone knew it. He was severely traumatized by something and it was very sad to see.

I carefully bandaged Sanji's wounds and the minks continued making the ointment upon my orders. I put a cool washcloth over Sanji's head, and I looked at his hair. It was all over the place, not parted to the side as usual.

I needed to calm down. In order for the procedure to be done correctly, I was in charge of making sure everyone was doing what I told them to do.

"Yes, that medicine for the knee," I told one mink. "Yes, spread it like that!"

I then started to space out. Tears spread across my face, and then I said, "It's alright! Sanji will be ok! I just need to make sure I give this procedure correctly. Otherwise, he probably will be even sicker..."

I saw a mink give a worried expression, but then said carefuly, "It's alright! Chopper, you can do this!"

I smiled at the mink. "Thank you. Now, let's move forward in this procedure now, shall we?"

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

I felt like nothing. And all I continued to do, when I was given the sleep medication during my surgery, was dream nonstop about the horrible things my father did to me back when I was a boy.

A young boy.

--

Luffy's POV

---------------------------------

* 20 minutes later *

Sanji's surgery was finally completed, so Zoro and I went to Sanji's room to wait for him to wake up. At this point, I had a few questions for Zoro, like why he would agree to go wait for Sanji in his room when someone else could, and why he acted so concerned for Sanji when he went missing. This would be my chance to ask him of all these questions, for he would have to answer. I mean, I am his captain.

"Zoro," I told him.

"Yeah, captain?"

"Tell me honestly. Do you have a taste in men?"

Zoro sighed.

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

"Tell me honestly. Do you have a taste in men?"

Well, so much for keeping it a secret from my crew. Of course, my captain was the one to figure it out. Well, I guess I'll have to tell him the truth then.

"I've been caught. Yes, I have a taste in men. But I know well enough that Sanji doesn't. We all do. He is too much of a pervert to even try to have a taste in a woman."

"Zoro..." Luffy told me.

"I understand! You do not have to tell him the truth. But please, try to fight less with him. I know he starts most of the arguments, but please, you guys are always fighting on the ship and I can't bare to watch it happen practically every single day."

"Yes, captain." I said, and decided it would be time for a nap.

"Wake me up if Sanji wakes up, ok? I want to take a short nap."

"Go ahead!" my captain said, and smiled directly at me. "Not an issue!"

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Almost done with this section of this book. Sanji may wake up in the next chapter, but I'm not 100% positive. I can't believe I've written this much in the course of 2 days, it feels like a miracle.

Anyways, for this chapter I'm not just going to give a word count but I am going to give a total word count!

Chapter word count: 1032 words!!! And also, the total word count for the book is 4310 words!!!!