Chapter Eight

Chapter 8

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

The nightmares had come to a close, and now it was like I was just staring at darkness. Though, my eyes refused to open. Looks like I was sleeping, but in a different matter. Perhaps, I was in a coma?

I could hear Luffy talking to Zoro.

"Tell me honestly. Do you have a taste in men?" Luffy said.

WHAT? MARIMO HAD A TASTE IN MEN... THE HELL DOES THAT MEAN?

"I've been caught. Yes, I have a taste in men. But I know well enough that Sanji doesn't. We all do. He is too much of a pervert to even try to have a taste in a woman," Zoro said.

"Zoro..." Luffy told him.

"I understand! You do not have to tell him the truth. But please, try to fight less with him. I know he starts most of the arguments, but please, you guys are always fighting on the ship and I can't bare to watch it happen practically every single day." Luffy said.

"Yes, captain." Zoro said, and decided it would be time for a nap.

"Wake me up if Sanji wakes up, ok? I want to take a short nap." Zoro said.

"Go ahead!" Luffy said. "Not an issue!"

WHAT THE FREAKING HELL. AND WHY WAS I 2ND TO KNOW. THIS IS NOT GOOD GOOD GOOD AT ALL. WHY DID I EVEN HAVE TO HEAR THAT STUPID CONVERSATION.

Marimo! You idiot!

--

Luffy's POV

---------------------------------

I watched as Zoro fell asleep, and I silently hoped that Sanji hadn't heard our conversation. Because if he had, then Zoro might cut me in half with his swords! But, never mind that. I just watched the two of them sleep, in the same room.
I had to stay awake, though, because if Sanji awoke, then it wouldn't be good. So, I had to wait for Zoro to rest before I would get my chance.

"Luffy!" Brook said, outside the door.

"What's up, Brook?"

"Chopper said to give Sanji some soup, so I asked one of the samurai, Okiku, to make a red bean soup."

"Ah, that's sweet. I'll give it to him right now!"
"Thanks, Luffy. I hope to see Sanji awake soon. Though I don't have eyes. Yohoho!"

"Shishishi! See you later!" I said, waving to Brook.

Alrighty, I bet Zoro would rather give this to Sanji so I gently patted him on the shoulder, and said, "Zoro."

"Yes, captain?" Zoro said, awaking.

"Brook told me that Chopper needed Sanji to eat this red bean soup. Mind giving it to him?" I said.

"Of course, not an issue. I'm glad you asked me to do it," Zoro said.

I gave him my signature smile. "Shishishi! You're welcome!"

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

I fed Sanji the soup using the spoon, and then I said to him.

"You know you are making the whole crew worried, right? Chopper was crying as he was giving you the surgery. Robin told me that leg of yours was from about Fishman Island, so she has been even more worried, and Franky is worried because you were not like this at all before. Why did you even try to kill yourself, anyway?"