Chapter Sixty-One

** I've NEVER written a sex scene in my whole fucking life so please don't hate the fact I couldn't write this scene... again, deepest apologies! **

AFTER SHOWER ( again sorry :/ )

Chapter 61

--

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

After that shower sex, we both changed into our normal attire. I wore a blue suit (Zoro asked because of my eyes) and he wore his normal green haramaki.

I was really exhausted because of how things had been. For one thing, I hadn't had a good sleep every since Zoro became a comatose man. Second of all, I hadn't even slept well since I ran away from the crew and hid on the ship. 

So, just seeing Zoro up and running like this... it affected me kinda the wrong way...

After lunch, we both headed out to the crow's nest, and just watched the sea.

Zoro's POV

--------------------------------

Chopper had reminded me that Sanji would most likely be very tired when he awoke, so I was fully prepared for when he acted a little tired as I woke up.

He made us onigiri for lunch, and since it was just the two of us, we ate together. We talked and laughed, even as we teased each other. It was like, normal. In a sense, if you get what I'm saying.

We both headed to the crow's nest shortly after we had finished lunch, and we stared at the sea. The island that we are on right now is a summer island, so it's nice and warm. I also know that the cook hates winter islands anyways, so that was another plus.

As we stared at the sea, the cook nuzzled into my arm.

"Zoro, I-I'm going to fall asleep," Sanji said.

"Go ahead," I smiled softly, and he fell asleep, snuggled into my stomach.

Third Person's POV

--------------------------------

The island had been nice for the straw hat pirates. It was rather peaceful, so the crew could take a rest. Even Luffy needed a breather, and he was the one fighting people like Doflamingo and Kaido.

The crew had booked rooms, and it was relaxingly soothing to take a good ol' break.

"I can't believe Sanji has to bathe Zoro," Luffy just continuously laughed.

"Come on, Luffy," Franky sighed.