Chapter Fifty-Seven

----------------------------------------

Chapter 57

--

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

I walk over to Zoro's bed. He's lying down. Chopper said 2-5 days, and it's been one day. I hadn't drank since I confessed, and I didn't feel like I wanted to anymore. I felt like it had fulfilled it's purpose.

Why had I even drank in the first place?

I'd been in his room for hours, but I hadn't left. I would have to go make dinner soon, but for now taking care of him is all I want to do.

I leave the room. Rest easy Zoro. The pain you're in, it will eventually stop.

I started to make dinner. I'm saving all the ingredients for onigiri and japanese food and soups as well. So, today we're all having steaks with veggies and nutritional drinks since it isn't a super duper healthy meal. I make the meal, and I add sauces and decide not to add my special salt from Water 7 either. I would add it when Zoro woke up, but not until then.

Oh, crap. I'm almost out of that salt, too. I need to see if I can ask someone if they can get some delivered to the ship by messenger bird. I think I'll ask Franky later.

I made dinner, and gave everyone their meals.

"Mm, it's good!" Luffy said with a warm smile. I'm happy. The steak is a few days old, so it needed to get eaten.

"Thanks, Sanji!" the crew said. They ate, and I ate too.

"Franky, I have a question," I said.

"What's up?" Franky asked.

"You've been writing to Iceberg, right?" I asked.

"Yup! Wrote him a letter every week!" he said. "I deliver it on the islands. I haven't gotten a letter back before, but most of them are just letters about our adventures."
"Oh, well, if you can can you ask him to deliver this salt that is only available at Water 7 for me?" I asked him.

"Sure!" Franky said. I hand him the note, and he said, "I'll deliver it on the next island!"

"Thanks, Franky!" I said.

"No problem, brother. Just ask me if you need anything," he says smiling.

"You get your salt from Water 7?" Nami asked.
"Yeah, but I'm running out. See, today's is regular salt, not the special salt available at Water 7. I'm very low on the Water 7 salt. It's lasted 2 years though, hasn't it?" I said cheerfully.

"That's so cool!" Luffy said.

"A lot happened at Water 7," Robin said. "But it all worked out in the end, huh!"
"Yup!" I said.

"Anyways, I'm going to go watch Zoro tonight. Is that good?" I asked.

"Sure!" Robin said. "I'll do night watch today.

"Thanks you two!" Luffy said. "We are going to be headed to an island soon as well. I told Nami that when Zoro woke up we should be near an island so we can restock and stuff. Also so he can recover. And we can stay docked there for a few weeks."
The crew nodded in reply.

"That sounds good, captain," Usopp said, smirking at me.

"Why are you smirking at me?" I asked him.

"Well, you and Zoro will finally be able to talk at that island, right?" he said, smiling.

"Uh, shut up!" I said angrily.

"I already have that planned out, too!" Luffy said with a wide smile.

W.H.A.T!

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"At the island, I'll have Sanji stay to take care of Zoro. Chopper will come to the ship in shifts, of course," Luffy said. "So, Sanji will stay with Zoro. The rest of us will get a hotel room at the island. Chopper, you will find time to visit Zoro, right?"
"Yup! Count on me!" Chopper said.

"You're the best, Chopper!" Luffy said.

"Oh, you're being too nice you-" Chopper started.

"Anyways, we should be at the island in a few hours. So, we could go sleep later tonight if you wanted to sleep there starting tonight," Nami said.

"Sounds good!" Luffy said.

"That's a super plan!" Franky said.

"I agree to this!" Jimebi said.

The rest of the straw hats nodded in agreement, well, except me.

"You guys are so hard on me," I muttered.

"Sorry, Sanji! Majority wins!" Usopp said chuckling.

"Good luck!" Robin said. And the rest of the crew left the kitchen. I can't believe they set me up! Those idiots!

Well, can't avoid it. I mean, I am on the ship with the future king of the pirates. Of course he will be hard on me with these things.

We arrive at the island. The rest of the crew wave goodbye and go to the island. Chopper said he'll be back tomorrow morning for another check-up.

"Just make sure you give him plenty of water," Chopper said. "And if he wakes up, nothing to hard on his stomach, ok? Something like a soup."
"Will do, Chopper. Thanks for everything!" I told him.

"No problem," I said.

--

Chopper's POV

--------------------------------

Before I left the ship, I decided to warn Zoro about something. I presume he still had his memory, because whenever I mention Sanji his heart-rate gets higher. That's a good sign.

"Hey, Zoro," I told him. "Just a warning. As soon as you are up and running, Sanji will probably collapse. He hasn't gotten a minute of sleep in months. So, please let him."
His heart-rate increased when I said that. Good, he could clearly hear me. I smiled as I closed the door.

As we left the ship, I made sure to tell Sanji what he had to cover while I was away. I told him that if necessary that he could roll Zoro's bed into the kitchen so he could cook while watching over him. He nodded at that.

I was getting kind of used to him acting like this. Being a lovey-dovey, all of that stuff. I think everyone else was getting used to it, too, seeing as they helped Luffy and I set him up before we took off for the island.

----------------------------------------