Chapter Five

Chapter 5

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

I awoke from the nightmare. My mother was telling me I was a good for nothing failure, that I should die, that I was horrible and weak. That I was a failure to the vinsmokes, etc. It was horrible, and I was panting hard.

"SANJI! ARE YOU OK? WE HAVEN'T SEEN YOU FOR 3 DAYS NOW!" I heard Nami calling.

Oh no. I slept a full 24 hours. Woopsies. Well, it doesn't really matter anyway. I mean, I'm going to die, right?

My knee was bleeding worse. I think I should switch hiding places to another storage room tonight if I can verify that no one's awake. This way, it will be harder for me to be found by my crewmates. I look at my knee. It looks really, really bad, like it is owned by some kind of monster. There is a mirror in the storage room, so I looked in it. I looked like I was ina horrible condition, like I would fall, and die.

"SANJI! BROOK, JIMBEI, AND I WERE ON ANOTHER ISLAND! WE ALL REALLY WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN, GOT THAT BIG BRO?" I heard Franky scream-crying.

I sighed and decided to wipe the blood off of my knees. I took of my shirt, and tied it around my knee. I also wiped down any evidence that showed that I had been in this room.

I sat down, and decided to wait until nightfall. I would quietly, very quietly, switch storage rooms. Someone would figure out I was in that storage room eventually. I would then hide behind a bunch of boxes in a smaller room, that way I would be harder to find.

I doze off so I will be available later.

--

Brook's POV

-------------------------------

It felt strange and worrisome that Sanji would just not tell anyone where he is. When we arrived, Ussop and Chopper had already gaven up hope and Nami, Robin, and Luffy were frantically looking around for Sanji.

I really hope he isn't dead. I really, really hope not.

Because if he is, then the crew will seem smaller, and people will act differently.

--

Zoro's POV

-----------------------------

Luffy told me not too, but I insisted on cooking dinner for the whole crew that night. I decided to even make Sanji's favorite, and leave it out for him to find.

Though, I knew it most likely wouldn't be found.

I made the decision to use his recipes, and I quickly prepared the meals.

Meat for Luffy.

White Rice for myself.

Tangerine stew for Nami.

A nice, pike soup for Ussop with native autumn fish.

Cotton Candy for Chopper.

Sandwiches for Robin.

A cheeseburger and fries for Franky.

Takoyaki for Brook.

Seaweed and rice for Jimbei.

And finally...

A spicy seafood pasta, and a black tea, sitting in Sanji's room, waiting for him to take it.

If Sanji didn't take it, he was either dead or alive and unwilling to accept it even though he never wastes food.

All in all, I made everyone's favorite dishes. I took out some booze and ate and drank in a corner.

Everyone was pretty much silent at the moment, until Luffy said, "Thank you, Zoro."

"For what?" I said idigenously.

"For making Sanji a meal. That he might just take. And if he takes it, we can know. That he is alive. Somewhere on this huge ship."

"He's right you know," Robin said.

I sigh, and I hope that the food is ate and the tea is drank. Because if not, before the crew can even find Sanji, he'll be dead of starvation, sickness, or something else far worse than that.

--

Sanji's POV

-----------------------------

I smelled my favorite dish.

And I could sense, it was lying somewhere waiting for me.

But I knew, with all of my heart, that I would only hurt myself by getting up at this point.

I had made it to the other storage room, but this was as far as I was going. And you know what, it was better this way. I heard Zoro scream, "Goodnight, Sanji," before going to sleep.

I sighed. I hated wasting food, but I had no choice. I put my dream, as a cook, in the dump. I would not get up and eat the food. I would not.

--

Author's Note

----------------------------

Woo! A turning point! Zoro knows how to cook? LOL.

Anyways, hope you enjoy the next few chapters. They are all coming in! One by one by one by one.

So long! Word count: 754 words.