Chapter Fifty-Eight

Chapter 58

--

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

The crew left the ship, and I smiled as they left. I then walked back to the infirmary. I stared at Zoro. His green eyes reminded me of the trees, waving in the night sky.

I giggle. Even though he might hear that I'm staring at him, I don't care. He deserves to know when people are there.

Even though the whole crew set me up, I was fine. I had gotten used to this kind of thing by now so it wasn't that bad.

--

Narrator's POV

--------------------------------

Sanji didn't know that he said that out loud.

Sanji glanced at Zoro, and rested his head on Zoro's hair. He had thought it to be thick and hard, but no, Zoro's hair was soft. But, Zoro did seem to be dirty. Oop! Zoro hadn't washed since he entered the infirmary, had he? He had forgotten to ask Chopper if he could wash Zoro off.

I guess when Chopper came the next day, he would.

--

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

**timeskip: 9 hours**

It's morning. I smile at Zoro, still lying still on the bed, his heart thumping.

"Hey Zoro," I whisper to him. "Good morning."
I kiss him gently on the forehead. "I'm going to get you some water, alright? Chopper said he'd be here this morning."

--

Zoro's POV

--------------------------------

I heard Sanji kiss me on the forehead. It felt so resting, so assuring.

I hope Chopper had news about when I was ready to get up. Because I really wanted to know.

--

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

**timeskip: 30 minutes**

I heard someone on deck. I went ot go check.

"Chopper!" I said as I saw him.

"Hey, Sanji!" Chopper said, cuddling him.

"How is the hotel?" I asked.

"Good! Each of us partnered by straws! You wouldn't believe what the straw picked!" Chopper said, giggling.

"Oh? Tell me!" I said, chuckling.

"So, it ended up being Franky and Robin, Luffy and Nami, Jimbei and Brook, and Usopp and I! Isn't that weird?" Chopper said.

"I guess the straws know that Franky is falling for Robin and Nami is falling for Luffy," I said, laughing.

"Wait, it's not just you and Zoor?" Chopper said.

"Nope! I could totally tell about those. Although, I used to not believe in the truth," I said. I winked at Chopper.

"You never wink, Sanji," Chopper said in a worried tone.

"Dude you get to worried about the simplest things," I told him, laughing. "I had a question. Do you want me to wash Zoro?"
"Yes, I forgot to ask you that yesterday! I didn't want to ask in front of everyone else, though," Chopper said.

"Ah, that's ok. Let's go to Zoro," I said.

Chopper checked out Zoro. "He could wake up at any time in the next few days!" Chopper said cheerfully. "Just make sure to give him plenty of water. Good job with that so far, by the way." I blush. "When he wakes up, be sure to update him on the current situation. He doesn't know what's going on right now."
"Alright! Thanks a lot, Chopper!" I said as he left.

He's going to wake up soon! Yes! Yes! Yes!

End of Segment 4. Word count is 4068 words!