Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter 32

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

"So the plan is too call the straw hat fleet to help us defeat them?" Nami asked, making sure.

"Yes," Luffy said. "I mean, Sanji told me they had 100,000s of men, and that they had hundreds of slaves, so..."

"We have to deal with them quickly. They probably made Zoro a slave knowing he is strong," I said, and the crew nodded.

(FLASHBACK) --

"Hey guys, I also kinda studied Bluejam using newspapers, and I gotta say. We are in a tough boat here," I said.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Total bounty is 10,000,000 berries. Captain's bounty is 797,324,000 and vice captain is 529,981,000. According to the newspaper article I read several times, 'Bluejam has shown up back in the world and is stronger than ever. With his power, he has defeated several pirate crews and received many slaves. Additionally, some of these crews surrendered, so instead of becoming slaves they were considered members of the crew. WIth over 200 divisions, hundred thousands of pirates on his crew, plus hundreds of slaves, he has proven to be tough work for the navy and other pirate fleets. People believe that he is after the straw hat pirates, as Shimotsuki Village, the place where their swordsman grew up at, was burned and destroyed by these pirates."

"I think I-I'm catching a really-bad fever that will make me unconscious until Zoro comes back," Ussop said in his normal lying manner.

Nami punched him on the head. "YOU LIAR!" she said angrily.

"I'm s-sorry Nami," Ussop said, and Nami made a "hmph" noise.

"This article was from 2 weeks ago. I got the feeling that we will need more than the fleet, but we can try to win this with the help of Luffy's conqueror's haki."

"Yeah! I trained hard these last few weeks so I bet my conqueror's haki is 100 times better!" Luffy grinned.

(END OF FLASHBACK) --

"Shit guys. There is a newspaper coming!" I say, and we all look at the news bird.

I take the newspaper first, and I run to my room, trying to see if the press has any updates about what happened with Zoro.

Ah, here we go. An article titled, 'BLUEJAM PIRATES CAPTURE ZORO OF THE STRAW HAT PIRATE CREW.'

Fuck.

Sorry, but I decided to make the hard deciscion of this continuing author's notes. Sorry abo