Chapter Ten

Chapter 10

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

"So, Sanji. You really heard a lot more then what you said, right?" Chopper said. "I know you did, and I know you know that I knew, and I know that you know that I lied to the faces of Luffy and Zoro to protect them. So, tell me, Sanji.

"Yeah, Chopper. The truth is, the first thing I heard was that Marimo said he fell for guys, not girls."

"I see. No wonder you kept it a secret."

I shook my head. "It's not like he said he likes me," I said. "But, it's like I'm one of the only guys to fall for on this crew. Luffy is to naive, you are not human, Brook is a skeleton, Franky is a cyborg and I don't think anyone has the ideal to marry a cyborg on this crew, Ussop already has a girlfriend, and Jimbei is a fishman, and blood passings from fishman to human are strictly forbidden, even if Jimbei did do it that one time to save Luffy's life. So, if Zoro was crushing on a male on this crew, it would most likely be me, even though I'm a big pervert."

Chopper nodded. "You are absolutely right. And I trusted you won't tell anyone you heard that conversation, and that you would pretend you never heard it. But that can always be challenging. So, I made a medicine in case you would just like to remove that from your memories."

"What's that?"

"Pudding, the one you fake-married, gave me the poltice and told me how to make it. She said that I would just have to say the memory I wanted to remove before giving it to someone. So, would you like it?"

"Of course," I said. "It would make life a whole lot easier. I wouldn't have to worry about that memory with Zoro and Luffy anymore. Can you also make it so I forget anything until that line that Luffy said?"

"Yes, I can. I need you to fall asleep to do this procedure, so I'll do it after you go to sleep tonight."

"Ok."

"Also, another thing. You are not going to sleep at 12AM and waking up at 5AM. Nyuh-uh. You are sleeping a little longer from now on. You over-exert yourself, and with those nightmares, you also should have someone bunk with you for a while. From now on, I'm forcing you to go to sleep at least for 3 more hours. You may think it is better for you to be awake, preparing meals for the crew, but it actually hurts your mental mind."

"Fine, fine," I said, wondering who I would bunk with.

SEGMENT ONE - END

---------------------------------------

Author's Note

---------------------------------

This is the end of the first segment of this book. I hoped you enjoyed it. The next segment will be what happens after that little conversation with chopper.

The last chapter was a chapter to supplement the facts, for Sanji to be able to understand about Zoro before deciding to remove his memories of that. I mean, clearly the memories were just not fun, but anyways.

The next segment will have more chapters than this one. Some chapters will be as short as Chapter 4, while others as long as Chapter 8.

If you have any recommendations, please write them in the comments as they are very helpful to me and they help me know what I should add.

Also, once all 4 segments are done, I plan to do some editing on them before moving on to the next segment.

I plan to have a total of 100 chapters if possible for this story. I plan to create more One Piece fanfics as well, but bare with me, for I won't be able to post super often. Like, after June maybe about once a week or twice a week. I'll still write on google docs, though, so 2-3 chapters should be posted each time I post.

Anyways, to show you my support, I wanted too add a fake chapter, right here in the author's notes, about what Sanji said about his time at Ivon-kovs.

After this author's note is done, I hope the total amount of words is 7000. Currently, we are at 6824.

Anyways, here is the bonus chapter!

--

Bonus Chapter, 3rd Person POV

---------------------------------

This takes place as the crew is going to fishman island. The whole crew is wondering what Sanji did to make him so attracted to the ladies, even more than he was before he came back.

"So, Sanji. What did you even have to do over those 2 years?" Nami asked.

"Well, I had to go through literal hell."

"What is hell for you?" Robin asked.

"Stupid gay-men telling me to become gay, and I had to beat each one to get recipes. Ivan-kov set it up, so yeah..."

The whole crew cracked up, and Sanji angrily said, "STOP LAUGHING! JUST BE GLAD I'M ABOUT THE SAME AS I WAS 2 YEARS AGO AND NOT A GAY MAN WEARING A DRESS. I NEVER WOULD HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET ALL OF THOSE RECIPES IF I HADN'T FACED ALL THOSE GAY PEOPLE. AND THEY ACTUALLY WERE STRONG! THEY WERE REVOLUTIONARIES!"

This made the whole crew go silent and say, "Sorry, Sanji..."