Chapter Twenty-Eight

Chapter 28

--

I am now faced with telling the other straw hats where Sanji went.

It would prove a difficult task.

But there was no need to worry. For I had belief in myself, and I believe that would help me overcome obstacles, especially one as small as this one.

Eventually, it was about 7:00 PM, and the straw hats still hadn't been called for dinner. Of course, I knew why, but I wanted them to figure out that Sanji was gone before I told them where he went and why.

Eventually, they started to head to the kitchen on their own. However, I blocked the door.

"Jimbei!" Luffy said with surprise.

"You guys want to know why Sanji hasn't called you for dinner yet, right? Well, I'll tell you," I said.

The whole crew looked at Jimbei. "He couldn't have started hiding again, couldn't he?" I heard Nami whisper to Robin.

"I heard that," I said angrily to Nami, which got her to squawk up and get red. I didn't do it to embarrass her, I needed to say this quickly as it was easier that way.

I waited for the whole crew to show up.

I sighed. "Sanji was out of it. He was worried he would take out all his anger of the Bluejam pirates on you. So, he told me he was going to book a room for three days. He said he'll be back with supplies and cola on the fourth day."