Chapter Seventeen

Chapter 17

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

What is taking that cook so long? Did he get lost. No, that's not like him. DId he have trouble cooking? Of course not! He is considered one of the best chefs in the world, and when he competed in a competition in the east blue, he won and was considered the best chef in the whole east blue! No way.

Finally, I heard a light knock on the door. "It's me," Sanji said quietly, trying to see if I was awake or not. Of course I was awake because I had no chance of sleeping without getting nightmares right now.

I saw Sanji come in, and he had a lot of stuff. He had dinner, a small bed (most likely for me or himself), and a transponder snail. "Sanji, why didn't you ask me for help?"

"Because I knew you didn't want to show yourself to them. Alright?" Sanji said.

"Here, take the plates," Sanji told me, and I gratefully accepted them.

"Thanks, Zoro," Sanji said.

Once we were settled, we ate dinner quietly. I love onigiri. It was so good.

Sanji chuckled. "You look so happy whenever you eat onigiri. I knew I would see that smile when I cooked it."

I blushed. He made it just to see me smile? That cook!

Once we finishe dating, it was time to get right down to business.

"You ready?" Sanji, asked and I shakidly nodded.

I entered the number on to the line. We waited for the line to be accepted.

"Zoro! Is that you?" a man said.

"Is this Kiyoshi?" I asked.

"Oh great! You got the message!" Kiyoshi said happily. Kiyoshi sounded like he was maybe 14 or 15 years old. The poor guy.

We heard tear-drops from the line. "I-I'm sorry Zoro. If only I were stronger, I wouldn't have had to run away like a coward..." the voice said from the line.

"You act as if you know me. From where?"

"You wouldn't remember. I'm currently 16 years old, and I was just entering the dojo around the time Kuina died. (notice: this is a fictional character and this does NOT happen in anime/manga) I was the boy with the blond hair who would always insist on wearing a martial arts outfit even as a swordsman."

"Oh I remember now!" I said, tears running down his face. "Kiyoshi... boy you bring back memories." I now had a stronger memory of who this guy was.

Sanji then decided to speak, "Hi, I'm Sanji. I'm the cook for the straw hat pirates. I'm wondering if you have even the slightest idea of where Blue Jam might be at the moment.

Kiyoshi shook his head. "I don't, but with that ship of his, he could have passed at least 3 islands in the grand line by now..."

"Anyway, Zoro. I'm here to ask if I can go on my birds and fly to you. It's way faster than even Blue Jam's ship, and I would be there in around 14 hours. I want to see if I can help you defeat Blue Jam with all the info I had, and possibly hold a funeral for our Master Kousirou... I do have his body..."

I started crying. "R-right... let me ask our captain."

"No, Zoro. I will. You catch up your friend," Sanji swiftly said.

Zoro smiled. "Thanks, Sanji."

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Ok, so that was a total of 581 words long. See you in next chapter!

----------------------------------------