Chapter Thirty-Four

Chapter 34

--

Narrator's POV

---------------------------------

The article goes as follows:

Bluejam Pirates capture Zoro of the Straw Hat Pirate Crew and makes a massive escape!

In a ravishing turn of events, the Bluejam Pirates successfully capture the swordsman of the straw hat pirates, Roronoa Zoro, with a bounty of 1,111,000,000 berries. Additionally, people report that this Zoro also has become a slave of the Bluejam Pirates until Further notice. This is a big deal because there are few straw hat pirates on the crew, but a lot on the fleet, so there most likely will be an epic battle between Straw Hat Luffy and BlueJam. Reports also report that the man is alive, and that he is still working as hard as ever so he can hope to see his captain again. With this act in play, the Bluejam pirates total bounty is now 10,350,000. The man who captured Roronoa Zoro is non other than the first division commander of the pirates, Supai Waru. This man is best known for being a spy, one used to drown the nemy down and then make their escape. We think that this man most likely impersonated someone from Zoro's island, and mercilessly killed all the straw hats after he as ready Additionally, he has helped capture many important pirate captains, including the pirate of the Horse Pirates, Number 8 Pirates, and Gorrila Pirates. Many pirates are currently looking for this pirate right now, so they can take Roronoa Zoro away from him, as well as marines. Their goal? To turn him in to either get higher bounties or praise form the goverment. His bounty is now 1,050,000, so for your own safety please stay in your homes and away from the evil that is in this world.

Written by non other than Morgans, chief of the world press and his friends who have joined the Bluejam pirates.