Chapter Fifty-Six

----------------------------------------

Chapter 56

--

Zoro's POV

--------------------------------

I heard someone open the door. It was Chopper.

"Zoro, I'm going to be doing a full-body check-up. I know you can hear me, but can't see me. Just trust me and listen to what I have to say, ok?"
Alrighty. Well, I guess he wanted to do a check-up on me because of that sudden increase in heart rate. Of course.

"We're going to start with your wounded arm," Chopper said. He paused talking for a moment, then continued. "Looks good," he said. "It's healed."
What? My arm was healed? That was wonderful news!

"Next is the broken leg," Chopper said. "Looking better! But not fully healed. It will need maybe a week before I can take the cast off."
I had a broken leg? And a cast on it? I really couldn't feel anything.

"Alrighty, I'm going to check your internal injuries now. Starting with the worse one, the internal lung injury.

"Hm," he said. "Clearly, you were overworking your body while you were being a slave to Bluejam. Why would you do that? Oh right. You can't answer me!"

He chuckled. "Well, it is getting better. You may even wake up in a few days. Sanji must have given you a pep talk. Well, it must have worked because you are healing a lot better all of a sudden. I thought you were going to die!"

Chopper started crying. Crying in front of a patient? Why do that, Chopper.

"That idiot, Sanji..." he said with a sigh. "He's been getting drunk a lot lately..."
WHAT? Sanji was drinking? I thought for sure he had a low tolerance. He showed that off at Fishman Island. So why would he drink?

"Anyway, we all hope you can still have all of your memories when you're awake," he said, and I think he was smiling. "You should be awake in 2-5 days from now. Please don't worry to much."
I wanted to thank Chopper, but I couldn't. I was too injured.

Sanji. Don't hurt yourself, ok?

----------------------------------------