Chapter Sixteen

Chapter 16

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

"Of course, but how is Zoro? Is he ok?" the rubber-captain asked.

I sighed. I was expecting this, so I already had a thought that would omit how Zoro was doing.

"It's his privacy," I said. "I rather wait for him to tell you himself. I mean, he is our swordsman after all. Plus, he is the first mate of the straw hat pirates. I'm sure that when he is ready he will tell you how he is feeling."

"I agree with your decision, Sanji," Robin-chwan said mischievously. I love Robin-chwan, but with her level of detective work and the fact that she was 7 years older then me scared me every walking moment of my life, even when I was desperately crushing.

"I'm going to make dinner, now alright? Sorry it may be a little late," I told them, and off I went to the kitchen.

To try to cheer the crew up, I decided to make everyone's favorite dishes. Knowing that, if Bluejam did come for us, that we would be ready to kick his smoking ass.

I made a big pile of meat for Luffy.

I made a fruit salad for Nami.

I cooked a pike fish for Ussop.

I made Chopper some cotton candy.

I made Robin some sandwiches.

I made Franky a Burger and Fries.

I made Brook some Takoyaki.

I put mozuku seaweed and a vinegar sauce on a plat for Jimbei.

I decided to make Zoro the dish that is also a sword-move: Onigiri.
I made myself a spicy seafood pasta.

I placed all the food out when I was finished.

"Dinner's ready!" I said.

"You made all of our favorite dishes! What's the occasion, Sanji?" Robin said, that mischievous accent still in her voice.

"R-robin chwan, I thought I should brighten up the mood. Considering the fact that the Bluejam pirates could be after us. Anyway, I'm headed to the crow's nest. I don't know if Zoro will let me leave or not, so I'll bring the extra-bed in the storage room just in case. Well, see you."

"Sanji, before you go," Luffy said, "I thought you should know that Zoro made everyone their favorite foods when you left. Didn't you smell that spicy seafood pasta?"

"I did," I said with a sigh. I couldn't believe that Zoro actually knew how to cook. That spicy-seafood pasta. I think I remember him screaming goodnight to me or something too. I don't really remember or want to remember anymore, though.

Luffy laughed. "Your first time wasting food!" he chuckled.

I smiled softly. Luffy sure was a straight-forward man.

"Good luck with Zoro!" the crew called out to me, and I smiled, waving my arm as I walked towards the crows nest with the two dishes.

Oh shoot. I forgot to bring the transponder snail.

"Hey Luffy! Where's the transponder snail?"

"Oh the transponder snail? It's in the communications room," Luffy said. "Why do you need it, though? Are you trying to contact someone?"

"Er, no reason..." I blushed, and went into the communications room,

I searched around for the transponder snail. I eventually found it in a locker, but the locker was locked so I had to get Franky. I can't believe I had to tell so many people I needed a transponder snail. I was only making things more and more suspicious.

I looked around the ship for Franky. I checked in his room, the kitchen, the galley... eventually I found him on deck.

"Hey Sanji, what's the matter? Why are you looking all over the place for something?"

"Er. Sorry Franky to worry you but I need a transponder snail, and the locker with the transponder snails are locked."

"Alrighty. Do you need a private or public line?"
"Private."

"Do you want to be able to record your message or not?"
"I don't want to be able to record my message."

"You sure?" Franky asked.

"Positive," I said. Clearly, by asking that question Franky was trying to see whether I need to have a very private conversation with whoever I needed to speak with or if I just needed to talk to someone over the public line.

"Alrighty, last question. Do you need a video camera or not?"

"No thanks. Thanks, Franky."

"Alrighty, here you go!" Franky tossed me a transponder snail.

"Thanks, Franky," I said, and walked towards Zoro's room.

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Ok, so that was actually 745 words long. See you next chapter!

----------------------------------------