Chapter Two

Chapter Two

Luffy's POV

--------------------------------------

I was getting worried about Sanji. He left without saying anything during dinner, so I decided that maybe I should go check on him.

When I saw him, he looked really tired, sad, and scared at the same time. It looked like he had just awoken from a terrible nightmare, and I knew something was up.

I decided to hold a meeting with the other straw hats too talk about this mysterious behavior.

And they showed up.

First Robin, then Nami, then Zoro, then Chopper, and after that Ussop came. The rest of the muigwara crew wasn't around, they were doing something on their own.

(btw I really wanted to start the earlier crewmates so that's why they are not here - author's note)

The muigwaras were waiting to hear why I was calling them in the first place, instead of doing his post-dinner routines with Chopper and Ussop.

"What's up?" Zoro told me, giving me a scary eyeball.

"Yeah, Luffy! What's the matter? You never hold meetings after dinner like this. You usually run around with Chopper and Ussop for a bit then go to sleep," Nami said, sounding anxious and worried.

"Where's Sanji? He hasn't showed up yet. Didn't you invite him to this meeting as well?" Chopper said worriedly. "Please tell me he isn't sick!"

"Alright, alright! Let me explain already." I said. "Follow me!" he walked and went to the kitchen.

"Luffy, you better tell us what's going on..." Zoro said.

"Sit down, all of you."

"Where's Sanji," Robin asked.

"I'll get to that in a moment. Once everyone is seated and accounted for.

Everyone took their seats, they wanted to know what was going on as soon as they could.

"You see, you guys. Sanji's not been his usual self lately, haven't you noticed?

"Ever since we left Fishman Island, he has been acting unusual and always has this weird look on his face.

"I mean, I know we have all been through changes, but he was acting completely normal when I first saw him.

"Well, you all want to know why, don't you?"

"Yes, we would love to know what is going on with him!"

"Sanji's been having nightmares. And I fear that he is hiding just more then the fact that he is mentally ill. Caught him after dinner, so I immediately called all of you guys to talk about it." I said.

"Why are we in the kitchen though? Couldn't Sanji find us here in any moment?"

"We have to be quick with this. We need to check the entire kitchen for bloodstains," I said.

--

Zoro's POV

-------------------------------------------------

I have limits of what I am allowed to do near the cook.

I am not allowed to talk to him before he talks to me.

I am not allowed to ask him any questions before he asks them to me.

I am not allowed to make eye contact with him when he takes a bath.

And I am not allowed to shake his privacy.

There is a lot more then what is on this list, but you get the point.

No falling in love with the curly-brow no matter what happens.

This situation was different though.

I would be required to break through my limits, just like with the rest of the crew, in search of the bloodstains.

I was really scared when I heard why Sanji was not hanging around the crew as usual, he wasn't even near us, and this made me real scared. My nakama is very precious to me, and after that incident at marineford- when I got captured and he saved me, he was acting really nervous or something.

We looked around the kitchen, but we couldn't find a drop of blood.

"Now, that doesn't mean he isn't hurt. He could have already cleaned off the blood himself knowing we probably would look together as a crew," Robin said.

"Right!" the crew said, and then departed towards their rooms as usual. Nami and Robin went towards the woman's quarters, and Ussop, Luffy, and I headed towards the mens. Until they heard a groaning sound.

"What's going on?" Luffy whispered.

"I don't know, but I feel like we shouldn't be here. Let's go hang out by the crow nest." Ussop said.

"Alrighty," I said.

Luffy sat down on the couch and fell asleep. Ussop eventually fell asleep too, but he fell asleep in training.

I decided to go check on Sanji, I was really worried about him.

--

Sanji's POV

--------------------------------

I heard Zoro start to walk towards the men's quarters. Crap. I had to get away right now.

I decided to sneak out and head towards one of the storage rooms. I hid in a box, knowing I had to keep the blood I lost a secret.

I looked at my knee, drenched in blood. I had been losing a lot of blood the past few adventures. But the knee, I didn't want anyone to see it. Because of the way it happened.

Back at FishmanIsland, when fighting an enemy, Luffy knocked down a bunch of rocks and stuff. I lowered my guard and a rock hit me on the knee, but I had kept it a secret every since.

I had been losing more blood lately considering all the fights we have been in, and right now I feel like I may pass out by the time we reach the next island.

So I hid. Alone. In the darkness.

I had started to have the nightmares, too, and I was really not doing well. I had been trying to keep my composure lately, but when they went to the kitchen I knew I had to hide.

I have decided. I shall stay in here. Alone. Until I am ready to die from eternal suffering. I rather not have my crew mates see me in my terrible, bloody knee, horrible crewmate condition.

I will not come out!

I. Will. Not.

--

Author's Note

-----------------------------------------

I know I posted a few chapters on the same day, but please notice I won't be able to post super often.

Sorry that I didn't include the other muigwaras, but I really wanted this to focus on the East Blue Folk + Chopper and Robin. The first few crewmates to join the crew.

So basically, for this story, please pretend that Franky, Brook, and Jimbei exist but aren't around, that they help out the crew, but aren't around in Wano.

Anyway. Word count: 1079 words!

---------------------------------------------------------------