Chapter Twenty

Chapter 20

--

Kiyoshi's POV

---------------------------------

"Look! There's their ship!" I told my bird, and we watched from a distance. I checked to see if Zoro was on deck or still in his room, and was surprised to see that he indeed was on deck, hanging out with his crew again. That idiot has no idea what's coming for him.

"Alrighty, Akuma," I said, telling my bird what to do. "We are headed towards that ship. The one with the flag with the straw hat on it, you see it?

"Kaa!" Akuma said in reply.

--

All straw hat's POV

---------------------------------

"Kaa!" we heard from the sky, and we saw a bird and a man appear.

"Kiyoshi! Hey!" Zoro said to the man on the bird.

"Long time no see, Zoro! I'm glad to see you are out and about after all that happened. And I thank your crew for allowing me to join your voyage so I can help you knock down Bluejam."

"Hey, Kiyoshi," Sanji said.

"I recognize that voice! You must be Sanji, the other man on the line. Nice to meet you in person!"

I smiled. "Hey, Kiyoshi!"

As Kiyoshi landed, he layed down what appeared to be a tracking device. "I took a little detour along the way, and put this on Bluejam's ship. Now we can track where he is!"

"Great! Where is he right now?"

"Hm. He probably is taking the route you took to get to the new world, so based on this location, I would guess he is currently at Water 7. Good thing that there appear to be a lot men on board, as you can see from the transponder. This could mean they are not worried about hurtijng Water 7 in any way."

"Alrighty, that's a relief," Franky said. "I don't want my friends to suffer just because someone hates my guts."

"Yeah, it looks as if they are just waiting for their log pose to be done. Of course, this is considering their log pose has motors in it and can run a lot faster than a normal log pose."

"Yeah, I might just try to get a hand on their log pose when we beat them to the ground!" Nami said.

"You seem awfully brave. You're name?"

"Nami."

"Ah, the cat-burgular. Yeah, that sounds like you," Kiyoshi said, chuckling.

"I am curious if they are going to coat their ship, or fly over the red line like it is nothing," Robin wondered.

"You're name?"
"Robin."

"Right, Robin... it seems that they most likely will just fly over the red line and they probably won't be heading out to the Sabaody Archipeligo."

"Ah, crap," Ussop said.

"You look like the god. God ussop, right?"

"That's me," Ussop said, chuckling.

"And I'm Chopper. Hi!" Chopper said, chuckling.

"Nice to meet you both," Kiyoshi said, and then continued.

"Then you must be Luffy," Kiyoshi said pointing at Luffy, and Luffy gave his signature grin, "you must be franky," "SUPER!" and you must be Brook... "YOHOHO! "then that means the last one is Jimbei!" Jimbei just smiled and waved.

"Alright, I'm going to just quickly contac tth either two survivors, be right back!" Kiyoshi said, waving.

We waved back, and watched Kiyoshi walk into the room that said communications, locking the door. He then got out his transponder snail.

"So far, so good?" someone from the line said, laughing evily.

"Heck, yeah," Kiyoshi said, sneering.

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Lol, that last part was so fun to write... this story finally gets some real drama.. Word count: 592 words.

----------------------------------------