Chapter Fourteen

Chapter 14

--

Zoro's POV

---------------------------------

I head a gentle knock on the door. "It's Sanji," I heard Sanji say softly.

I slowly unknocked the door. Sanji closed the door behind me, and locked it. We headed to my couch, and I started to sob into his stomach. Sanji just waits for me too finish. Eventually, after mabe 10-15 minutes, I had calmed down.

"Sanji, I'm worried," I said, tears spreading through my face. "I'm worried that Luffy will get too worried because h-he knows Bluejam."

"It's ok, Zoro." Sanji said. "With you as his right hand man, and me as his left-hand man, we can accomplish anything with our fellow crewmates. So don't worry, alright?"

I look into his eyes, and he pats me on the back. "You're alright, Zoro. You're alright."

"That's the first compliment I've heard from you, cook," I said, but my voice was so fake that tears overwhelmed my eyes.

Sanji said, "I can ask the rest of the crew if I can bunk in here tonight. It could help you're sleep. Instead of with Luffy like the schedule states."

Chopper said that Sanji would need to bunk with someone for about a month longer, so we created a schedule where we would take turns bunking with him. Franky even cleaned out a storage room and designated it to bunking with him.

"But, w-we were told to follow the schedule at all times!" Zoro said.

"Don't worry. I don't plan on telling ANYONE you are like this," Sanji said. "It's your business, not theirs."

IT'S MY BUSINESS? HE'S THE ONE WHO BARGED IN HERE...

Ugh, whatever. He's making me feel better anyways.

I nod at him. "S-sure," I said.

--

Sanji's POV

---------------------------------

I left the crow's nest, and reminded moss-head to lock it so that no one else could come in. I walked towards the deck of the ship, put my hand over my head, and sighed. Everyone on the crew was looking at me, like what's going on, but I decided to tell them slowly. I didn't know exactly what to say yet, though. I told Zoro that ......I might need a minute to tell them as who knows with this crew. I looked at the sea, searching for the right way to bring this up. Of course, considering the fact that everyone was staring at me right now, waiting for answers.

Hmm.

I continue thinking, and a few ideas catch my mind, and I began to think about them. Here they are:

1. You guys, Zoro asked if he could switch the bunk schedule so I could bunk with him today. Is that an issue? I would also probably sleep in his room as he doesn't really want to leave...

No, to cliché.

2. Everyone, come here for a second. *wait until they come* Ok, so basically Zoro is pretty much out of it and I would suggest that I bunk with him tonight. He doesn't really want to show himself to-

I realize that he doesn't want the crew to know what's going on with him. What if I put myself on the line rather than Zoro.

Perfect. I had the perfect way to tell my crewmates without Zoro's emotions involved. That way, I don't lose his trust that I wouldn't tell them what he looked like right now.

Perfect..

--

Author's Note

---------------------------------

Word count: 560 words!

----------------------------------------