My favorite employee

Its been three days since I been to work and I haven't gotten a text from my favorite employee at the shop, last time I got a text from him was six days ago so today i wanted to go see him and see what was up, I showered putting on my favorite smell good body wash before getting out taking my hair net off to protect my locs before getting dressed taking the bus to where he work as I seen him from outside the door.

"Goodmorning everybody", with it being packed and he was Cashing so I knew he didn't have time to talk to me so I just say down until he was down and the room was clear. It took about 30mintues before the room was clear and he looked at me, "hey, how you doing"

"Good would have been better if I gotten a goodmorning text from you"

"I'm sorry, I just been really busy poo  my two jobs I really haven't had time to even text my mother"

"Oh damn sorry about that didn't mean to come off like that"

"You ok but you hungry"

"Um yeah a little"

"You want a cinnamon sugar with turkey sausage egg and cheese with cream cheese"

"Yeah let me try that jalapenos"

"I gotcuc", he went down making my food as he was so dman cute with his nappy fro and his pants saggy8gn as he tried pulling up his pants but when he does he does a little jumped with it and it's hilarious, he really don't be caring which is why I actually like him.

He brung my food back and he didn't let me cash out, as usual so I just order bis Starbucks without him knowing, "you go in at the same time"

"Yeah my clock in time don't change"

"That's wassup, but I be seeing you catch the bus, why dont you uber"

"Cause it's more money tryna save"

"You can always ask me for a uber, I have uberone"

"Naw its cool"

"Naw for real the bus is dangerous"

"Uber is too"

"But which one is worse"

"Uber"

"Ok you right but still I don't want you on that dirty as bus that's probably how you got sick"

"How you know I got sick"

"Coworker told me"

"I wanted to text you but my schedule is crazy"

"Its cool but I gotta ran to get your starbucks before I clock in"

"No you didn't"

"I did", he threw a straw at me as i walked out laughing.

I went in seeing my friend who works there as I gave her a tip and a hug before grabbing my two drinks heading out back to him but this time I was gone ask for something risky.

"Here you go"

"Awe thank you but I gotta ran to the bathroom", he said as I seen his team was cleaning up so I ask could I come with him

"Umm, sure I guess", I wasn't expecting that answer but when he did he left as I waited for 2 seconds before following behind him going inside then locking the  Door as he attacked my lips as I returned the favor, as I lifted him up against the door as I dropped my pants as he stroked me while he was in the air. I wasn't expecting this to happen but it was I wasn't going to fuck him but I must definitely was going to nut in his mouth.

I put him down as he got on his knees as he begin to lick my tip as I leaned against the wall before he slurpped my dick down his throat as I felt I was about to nut right then and there till he pulled me out his mouth, "you tease"

"I know", he before going back down, to my balls till I just exploded down his throat as I held onto his shoulder for balance, "damn baby", I said without thinking of the words I just said

"Baby huh"

"I'm sorry mybad didn't mean", he stood up interrupting me with a kiss as I never  tasted my own nut before, "it's fine, see Tomorrow"

"Naw see you tonight we going out"

"Oh on a date"

"Yes a date"

"Bet, I'll catch the bus to you then we'll uber to you"

"I feel bad not having a car but wanting to date you"

"Its ok, everything has a process"

"Your right", I kissed him before he left out first then I followed 4 seconds after.