my submissive

High school has been a journey an amazing journey until this year, Of course, I came out last year, and everybody has been cool with it Even though guys get weird out in the locker rooms around me hut other then that it's great. I was sitting at lunch with my best friend Daria as her boyfriend came kissing all over her as I watched them kiss. They had been dating since middle school, and both had been going strong, They talked as I listened in as I seen Tarek who's life is more fucked up then everyone in the school come in, he was very attractive but only wore black and had scars surrounded his body, he went to go grab lunch as I watched the jocks be asshole pushing him, making him their target today, everyone was laughing as the lead jock Adam knocked his food out his hand and at some point I was over it, "aye, Adam leave him alone"

"Ohh shit, the fag talking to me", he said laughing making everyone else laugh

"Its funny you call me a fag but your brother, uncle, and two cousins are also fags, so maybe your next", he stepped closer to me pushing me as I was about to swing but tarek beat me to it as Adam fall to the floor bleeding from his noise but tarek wasn't done and just started repeatedly beat his face in, as I stepped in pulling him off him as I felt his muscle, "get off me", as he turned around seeing it was me as we just looked into each other eyes, I just seen hurt and pain as he jogged out the cafeteria as I just laughed at Adam on the floor as his team came and helped him up.

The bell rung as we all went to our classes, of course gym was next for me, as I went to the locker room early and seen tarek sitting there, "hey"

"Wassup"

"You ok"

"Yeah, im great,"

"You don't seem like it,"

"How you know anything about me?"

"I would like too,"

"Yo, get out, please."

"Ok, let me change first", I started to take my shirt and pants off cause for some reason I was very comfortable with changing in front of him, "I love you tattoos", he said to me as I turned around

"Thank you, their special to me"

"Even the one on yo ass that says kiss it"

"Yeah for all my hoes"

"Can I kiss it"

"What", he walked closer towards me, getting on his kness behind me, "can I kiss yo ass", I was so shook that I didn't know what to say but I just said the normal answer, "go ahead", he slowly placed kissed all around my ass, "fuck", was he getting off to this, I looked behind me seeing him get hard as I could see his borner from his black ripped jeans, "fuck yo ass musty"

"You like that"

"Hell yeah I do, can I lick you baby"

"Go ahead baby", as he stuffed his whole face into my ass as I felt his tongue flicker on my hole as this was a new feeling to me cause I was still a vrigin and I was being overwhelmed with pleasure, "I'm finna nut baby"

"Bust that shit baby"

"Ok daddy", as I rode his face, standing up as he moaned in my ass, as he pulled his thick dick out as it bounced repeatedly as nut shot everywhere, I kissed him then made him lick his nut off his hand, "how you taste"

"Good baby"

"Now clean yourself up, and let's get to class."

"Ok baby," I slapped his ass before we went to our gym class as he kept starring at me throughout the class and the entire day, "fuck I gotta stalker now"